Photography and Videography Tips, techniques and equipment for taking great photographs and videos. Come here for advice and critique on your photos and videos. To show off your S2000 go to The Gallery

Ordered my Nikon 35mm F1.8 AFS lens today

Old 01-16-2010, 05:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordered my Nikon 35mm F1.8 AFS lens today

Anyone have any experiences with Wolf/Ritz camera online? I ordered my 35mm F1.8 lens for my Nikon D80 yesterday from www.wolfcamera.com (although I placed it as a phone order because that speeds up processing). I couldnt find anyone else with this lens in stock. I checked B&H, who had it last week, but not this week.

Anyone have any experience with Wolf Camera online? My local store seems to be pretty good and thats were I got my 55-200mm VR lens.

J
Old 01-16-2010, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ooo! Let me know you think of it. I've been wanting to get my hands on one of these since I borrowed my friends 50mm F1.8. I'd pick up that lens but it is an AF not an AF-S so I have to manual focus it on my D3000. Either way, you'll be super impressed with how well the F1.8 does in dim/low lighting.

As far as Wolf goes, I have had no personal experience with them, but they are a reputable company.