Photography and Videography Tips, techniques and equipment for taking great photographs and videos. Come here for advice and critique on your photos and videos. To show off your S2000 go to The Gallery

Smartphone photography

Old 04-28-2012, 04:31 PM
Former Moderator

Received 10 Likes on 1 Post
Default Smartphone photography

I know all you guys are pros and have the knowledge to take fantastic photos. I have an interest in smartphone photography. With all the apps available I can see that some neat photos can be created. Obviously not to the professional calibre, but more of a fun thing. I haven't asked permission to advertise, but I will any way . I have set up a Facebook community dedicated to all smartphone users to share their photos and their tips. It is just a fun thing for me and a few friends to learn and be creative

www.facebook.com/camiphone
Old 04-30-2012, 02:41 PM
Former Moderator

How can you not appreciate the quality of a pocket camera https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
Old 05-08-2012, 05:09 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Old 05-25-2012, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by HondaGal
I know all you guys are pros and have the knowledge to take fantastic photos. I have an interest in smartphone photography. With all the apps available I can see that some neat photos can be created. Obviously not to the professional calibre, but more of a fun thing. I haven't asked permission to advertise, but I will any way . I have set up a Facebook community dedicated to all smartphone users to share their photos and their tips. It is just a fun thing for me and a few friends to learn and be creative

www.facebook.com/camiphone
What, never heard of flickr? Not sure how facebook has anything relevant to offer.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:45 PM
Former Moderator

Each to their own. S2ki should switch to a LinkedIn format.