S2000 Body and Paint Body kits, paint, ding repair and related discussions

Hardtopguy.com

Old 07-22-2010, 07:24 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jeff at Hardtopguy.com was fired from his job yesterday. The site is still up, but he's obviously working this on the side. I am still awaiting delivery of an item he claims was shipped, so it looks like time to charge back the item and move on. Wish I had better news...
Old 07-22-2010, 04:16 PM

I ordered a kit to convert my tails to ap2 from HTG a couple of weeks ago and have yet to see it show
Ive been trying to contact them through email and via phone but have no response. does anyone know if there is anyone other than jeff working at HTG who would still be willing to ship out my order/ give refund?
Old 07-23-2010, 05:26 AM

Best bet if you ordered with a credit card is to call the credit card co and file a dispute to get your $ back. Imma doing that now.
Old 07-23-2010, 02:14 PM

Got my money back from a dispute today. I gave him a month to send me a serpentine belt and the hard cover book.
Old 07-23-2010, 06:47 PM

Whats the story with jeff@htg? I ordered some parts with him but has not received any confirmation thru mail.
Old 07-25-2010, 08:09 PM

Received 3,397 Likes on 2,464 Posts

Originally Posted by mezzfin,Jul 23 2010, 09:26 AM
Best bet if you ordered with a credit card is to call the credit card co and file a dispute to get your $ back. Imma doing that now.
that's what I had to do to get my money back from him a couple months ago. I can't confirm that he got fired but he certainly dicked me around, despite giving many members great service.

There isn't any other employees at HTG, that was a side job for him while working as a parts guy at Boyland Acura in the Cleveland area, they may have changed their name to Airport Acura now as well as that is what comes up when you search Boyland Acura's previous site.

Maybe Jeff lost his job during a change of ownership, that can happen and sometimes new owners don't like the parts guys doing work on the side. He may likely end up as a parts guy at a different Honda/Acura dealer and continue with the HTG gig. Here was his last place of employment where I had to contact him. http://www.airportacura.com/index.ht...Id=1&tab=video
Old 07-31-2010, 06:10 PM

Damn! I wish I would have read this before placing my order I just ordered a front lip spoiler today.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:28 PM

hit or miss I suppose. my lug locks came through in good time.
Old 07-31-2010, 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by chubbychu,Jul 31 2010, 06:28 PM
hit or miss I suppose. my lug locks came through in good time.
when did you place your order and when did you receive?

I just filed a dispute to be safe and ordered from HandA instead
Old 08-03-2010, 02:48 PM

^Update. Well after filing a dispute with Pay Pal, someone from Hardtopguy said they would cancel my order and refund me my payment. So I closed the dispute and now I still haven't been refunded. This is total B.S.! I've tried calling all numbers(can't leave voicemails), tried sending a text as per voice recording, tried using the "contact us", and emailed jeff@hardtopguy.com directly. NOTHING gets responded too.

What do you guys suggest now? Should I call Pay Pal or call my Credit Card company that my account is linked to?

Quick Reply: Hardtopguy.com