S2000 CR Club Racer Edition CR stands for "club racer," conjuring up the good old days when guys drove their sports cars to the track, raced them, and then, if the racing gods were smiling, drove them home again

Info on CR JHMAP21288S000502

Old 05-25-2014, 07:29 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Info on CR JHMAP21288S000502

Berlina Black
Currently for sale in Burien, WA
JHMAP21288S00502
Current mileage as of this post:44,289
http://www.burienhon...000-cr/1657750/
Old 05-26-2014, 08:15 AM
Go2

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'll go check this out and report back....

Edit; looks like this was member CR Matey who was the previous owner.
Old 05-26-2014, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Go2
I'll go check this out and report back....

Edit; looks like this was member CR Matey who was the previous owner.
One pops up local to me and they want 34k for it. My luck. Let me know if you go check it out.
Old 05-27-2014, 01:04 PM
Go2

Where is local? Edit... I just saw Bellingham

Went to look at it. Exterior looks pretty good. Couldn't get the keys to check out interior, trunk, and under the hood tho. Scrapes on bottom of lip and the previous owner deleted and filled the front H and license plates holes. Looks to be on stock CR suspension, no rolled fenders, stock CR exhaust and OEM size tires(Maxxis).

I'd recommend trying to pm CR Matey for any details that I may not be able to find out.

If you do contact the dealer, ask for Rico Smith. Good guy. Told him already that the price wasnt going to fly with this crowd
Old 05-27-2014, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Go2
Where is local? Edit... I just saw Bellingham

Went to look at it. Exterior looks pretty good. Couldn't get the keys to check out interior, trunk, and under the hood tho. Scrapes on bottom of lip and the previous owner deleted and filled the front H and license plates holes. Looks to be on stock CR suspension, no rolled fenders, stock CR exhaust and OEM size tires(Maxxis).

I'd recommend trying to pm CR Matey for any details that I may not be able to find out.

If you do contact the dealer, ask for Rico Smith. Good guy. Told him already that the price wasnt going to fly with this crowd
Thanks for update. Yeah that price is insane.
Old 05-27-2014, 09:12 PM

Yup I sold it. Let me know if you guys have any questions.

I had 3 Honda dealerships contact me with a price and they seem to all come in at a time when I was thinking about selling (it was a scary coincidence). I haven't been driving it in the past year due to being crazy busy at work and the convenience the dealerships offered me was too compelling to turn down. The guys at Honda Burien are stand up.

The car was purchased (spur of the moment) from Lexus Bellevue. The car remained incident free since then. The title is obviously clean and there should be no issues with the interior and everything is original and unmodded except for the Fumoto oil drain bolt. If you have any questions feel free to PM me. I won't respond to any commentary about the price.

Oh and wanted to mention that there was no accident with the front bumper, I just made a cosmetic decision to hide the license plate holes and used a Rho plate to relocate the plates. I think I made a post sometime in the past here asking for people's opinions :) The engine bay should be immaculate when you check it out. I always used factory filters and Mobil 1 every 3k miles. Never touched the trunk, never used the tools so they should remain as is along with the original keys and manuals.

Originally Posted by Go2

If you do contact the dealer, ask for Rico Smith. Good guy. Told him already that the price wasnt going to fly with this crowd :tipwink:
Old 05-28-2014, 09:43 AM

What did you sell for? I've been offered 25,500 for mine with 23,000 miles.
Old 05-28-2014, 10:11 AM

I been contacted by several members wanting to know the price so they know what the lowest point the dealership will go for. That's not cool right? With due respect to the dealership who bought my car, I am not making any comments on the sale price.

There are multiple variables (i.e. damage, history, ownership, etc.) but assuming everything is clean you can get a lot more than what they offered. Trust me, there are many more car enthusiasts outside these forums.

Don't let the vocal minority on internet forums dictate market realities. There is often no correlation.
Old 05-28-2014, 11:03 AM

Received 163 Likes on 126 Posts

Originally Posted by Go2
Where is local? Edit... I just saw BellinghamWent to look at it. Exterior looks pretty good. Couldn't get the keys to check out interior, trunk, and under the hood tho. Scrapes on bottom of lip and the previous owner deleted and filled the front H and license plates holes. Looks to be on stock CR suspension, no rolled fenders, stock CR exhaust and OEM size tires(Maxxis).I'd recommend trying to pm CR Matey for any details that I may not be able to find out.If you do contact the dealer, ask for Rico Smith. Good guy. Told him already that the price wasnt going to fly with this crowd
It's missing the VIN sticker on the rear bumper. It'll be nice if someone can confirm if any more is missing.

Originally Posted by CR Matey!
I been contacted by several members wanting to know the price so they know what the lowest point the dealership will go for. That's not cool right? With due respect to the dealership who bought my car, I am not making any comments on the sale price.There are multiple variables (i.e. damage, history, ownership, etc.) but assuming everything is clean you can get a lot more than what they offered. Trust me, there are many more car enthusiasts outside these forums.Don't let the vocal minority on internet forums dictate market realities. There is often no correlation.
From the way you're commenting with regards to the price, it sounds like the dealer has this car on consignment and are selling it for you. Just my opinion.
Old 05-28-2014, 11:28 AM

Your opinions are greatly appreciated.

I have the bill of sale and funds.

Quick Reply: Info on CR JHMAP21288S000502