S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

600 whp supercharger?

Old 08-10-2019, 07:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 06S2k07Si
Of these two even though I have the TTS kit I would probably still recommend the SOS kit. They're presence in the US is great and have very good customer service. I have many of their parts etc in my car. As another option you COULD call LHT Performance in Florida and speak to John about the Krafwerks C38-92 kit..they have had good luck with the Rotrex blowers and are probably the most knowledgeable on that kit...they have made they're own changes to the kit to make it reliable. Many on this forum have had trouble with the C38 KW kit but just maybe this has been corrected with LHT...just a thought.
Thank you very much.
The following users liked this post:
06S2k07Si (08-10-2019)
Old 08-10-2019, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by RolanTHUNDER
IMO if you rebuild the engine (especially for low compression) you lose the actual characteristics Honda planned for this mighty engine. I wouldn't open it up especially if I have supercharging in mind like you do (and I do - Vortech). 450whp is huge power. I know you want to get more and its nice that you want to go with a supercharger to retain the F20's spirit in order to reach that target. Junkie knows what he's talking about so definitely take his advice seriously. Sideways has a really great Vortech setup.

Thank you very much.

Best comment ever! You convinced me keeping s2000 almost stock with needed mods in order to keep F20c spirit and function that it was given to him from Honda factory. I plan for max hp that can get from engine without changing his character.

I believe that turbo kit will change his character so for me it isn't an option anymore.

I'm between tts and sos kit. What you think?

ONLY HONDA MOFOS!
Old 08-11-2019, 08:25 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by 06S2k07Si
Soul...it sounds like you are really happy this new set up...now that you've had it for a while, are you truly happy with the response of the kit? RainH8R just got his built engine back in the car along with his P-Tuning kit and a GTX 3582 Gen 2...I'm hoping to drive it sometime soon to experience it. I do think that if I were ever to go turbo your setup is exactly what I'd do. After having my 2018 Type R for just over a year I'm still not a fan of turboed cars...as I know your kit isn't really the same, it's still that lag from throttle pedal movement to forward acceleration that I don't like. I do like the freeway roll-ons in 6th gear though!

Sorry...don't mean to Jack the thread...just thought I could get a quick opinion from you.

Thanks, Brian
Hi Brian,

I’ll PM you.
Old 08-11-2019, 09:11 AM

Received 42 Likes on 37 Posts

Originally Posted by soulicious
Hi Brian,

I’ll PM you.
Thanks
Old 08-11-2019, 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by soulicious
Hi Brian,

I’ll PM you.
It would be nice to hear as well.
Old 08-12-2019, 02:59 AM

Received 187 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by Str Pro
Thank you very much.

Best comment ever! You convinced me keeping s2000 almost stock with needed mods in order to keep F20c spirit and function that it was given to him from Honda factory. I plan for max hp that can get from engine without changing his character.

I believe that turbo kit will change his character so for me it isn't an option anymore.

I'm between tts and sos kit. What you think?

ONLY HONDA MOFOS!
And thank you very much! Glad to help a fellow S2000 owner.

A turbo changes the car's character completely. They're cool and I like turbos but I much prefer superchargers for our cars.

I'd take the SoS kit if I had to choose between it and TTS but the TTS Rotrex is pretty good and doesn't use a cogged belt system like the Kraftwerks does so there's less chance of the bracketry and blower breaking itself due to excessive strain over time.
Old 08-12-2019, 03:41 AM

Originally Posted by RolanTHUNDER
And thank you very much! Glad to help a fellow S2000 owner.

A turbo changes the car's character completely. They're cool and I like turbos but I much prefer superchargers for our cars.

I'd take the SoS kit if I had to choose between it and TTS but the TTS Rotrex is pretty good and doesn't use a cogged belt system like the Kraftwerks does so there's less chance of the bracketry and blower breaking itself due to excessive strain over time.
Thank you very much!

HONDA THE POWER OF DREAMS
Old 08-12-2019, 07:10 AM

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

The problem with a 600+ rwhp supercharger is the damn blow off. It's like a giant leaf blower kicking out dust from under the car. I'm boosting over 30 psi and it is crazy.
Old 08-12-2019, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Sideways
The problem with a 600+ rwhp supercharger is the damn blow off. It's like a giant leaf blower kicking out dust from under the car. I'm boosting over 30 psi and it is crazy.
On E85 right?
30 psi is amazing amount of boost. What do you have achieve in this boost?
Old 08-12-2019, 10:12 PM

Received 65 Likes on 53 Posts

Originally Posted by Sideways
Do you have any video of this car running? Would love to hear the exhaust note on a supercharged 600hp s2k.(no turbo to absorb the exhaust sound must be awesomely loud)

Quick Reply: 600 whp supercharger?