S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Broke my transmission

Old 07-17-2014, 10:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea that's him..
Old 07-17-2014, 10:16 AM

Received 35 Likes on 32 Posts

The stock case will still give out in time. You shouldnt waste your money and time. Unless he can come up with a way to get the bearing load on the shafts in a different area so they wont flex or get way beefier shafts so they wont flex any longer under hard load. This is probably the only way to get the stock trans to handle big power with stronger gears.
Old 07-17-2014, 10:27 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I hear ya. On the fwd trans that's what happens. They make a cuff that goes around the main and countershaft, you do lose fifth gear.
Old 07-17-2014, 01:23 PM

Originally Posted by Tecaterob
Ok I got in contact with the person that treats the FWD cars in the Honda-Tech forums. He hasn't done an S2K yet. He wants to try it on our car and feels he will have the same great resort. I'm going to take my trans out and see what broken. I have to send him a new 1st, 2nd and input shalf. He's doing it at half price so I can try it out. I'll keep everyone posted.

I'm still going with the Gforce
I have ap2 gears already out the tranny if needed this way u don't have to take ur tranny apart

I just finish wiring in my speedo and did a quick test drive...it works so far not sure if its off or not but seems to be right
Old 07-17-2014, 03:00 PM

Originally Posted by Phill24
Originally Posted by Tecaterob' timestamp='1405618444' post='23248104
Ok I got in contact with the person that treats the FWD cars in the Honda-Tech forums. He hasn't done an S2K yet. He wants to try it on our car and feels he will have the same great resort. I'm going to take my trans out and see what broken. I have to send him a new 1st, 2nd and input shalf. He's doing it at half price so I can try it out. I'll keep everyone posted.

I have ap2 gears already out the tranny if needed this way u don't have to take ur tranny apart

I just finish wiring in my speedo and did a quick test drive...it works so far not sure if its off or not but seems to be right
Can you explain how you wired everything up? Did you partly use the stock sensor wiring and go into the sensor on the t56 and run the speedo healer thing between, kind of like what's being done with the v160?
Old 07-17-2014, 03:32 PM

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Originally Posted by Phill24' timestamp='1405632237' post='23248499
[quote name='Tecaterob' timestamp='1405618444' post='23248104']

Can you explain how you wired everything up? Did you partly use the stock sensor wiring and go into the sensor on the t56 and run the speedo healer thing between, kind of like what's being done with the v160?
[/quote]
The vss off the t56 will feed into a Dakota digital universal box like this then out of that to stock speed o or into the ecu how ever it's set up I ordered mine today should have pics of it wired in a about a week in my t56

Sent from my VS870 4G using Tapatalk 2
Old 07-17-2014, 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by Tecaterob' timestamp='1405618444' post='23248104

What are you going to do with your gears? I'm going to put them in my car and beat the shit out them to see if they work for everyone since I'm going to the Gforce. If you don't care for them I'll take them and not have to buy the gears and input shaft. I just have to pay for him to treat them.
Old 07-17-2014, 06:13 PM

Received 104 Likes on 76 Posts

I got in touch with racersteve also. I will be sending him My gears when I do my clutch. My car only has 30k miles on it so I guess itll be a good test for a fresh trans.
Old 07-17-2014, 08:22 PM

Originally Posted by Spoolin
Originally Posted by Phill24' timestamp='1405632237' post='23248499

[/quote]
Only wire used from the factory vss harnes is the signal wire which goes to the box in the output slot the wires coming off the t56 sensor will go to sensor ground and sensor input slots after that's done it's basic power and ground to turn on the box then to adjust the settings on the box so the dash will receive the correct signal
Old 07-18-2014, 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by Spoolin' timestamp='1405638024' post='23248623
[quote name='Phill24' timestamp='1405632237' post='23248499']

[/quote]
Only wire used from the factory vss harnes is the signal wire which goes to the box in the output slot the wires coming off the t56 sensor will go to sensor ground and sensor input slots after that's done it's basic power and ground to turn on the box then to adjust the settings on the box so the dash will receive the correct signal
[/quote]

Thanks. That sounds fairly easy. Can you mount the box on the trans or is it something that needs to be kept out of the weather?

Quick Reply: Broke my transmission