S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Emanage ultimate

Old 07-28-2011, 12:31 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Emanage ultimate

Hi guys,

Can the GEMU support Id1000 injectors? in injector scaling settings?

Or do you need 2 injector maps?

Would prefer to enter the parameters on the injector setup page.

Thanks
Old 07-28-2011, 12:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm running the EMU with ID1000's. Runs great... I'll post pics of the EMU config later.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:39 PM

Cool, thanks.

IIRC i dont think the GEMU support 1000cc but could be wrong.
Old 07-30-2011, 06:26 AM

From what others have posted, it seems that the e-manage blue can't handle 1000cc injectors. The e-manage ultimate doesn't let you enter an injector size that big, but if you set map 1 = map 2 then the two maps add together and allow you to effectively control injectors that large.

Here's a screenshot of the injector setup in my EMU for the ID1000's. I'm curious to know if this is done correctly.

Old 07-30-2011, 08:28 PM
Community Organizer

Received 551 Likes on 503 Posts

I think this is correct from talking with urbanDK, but I cant say for sure. He did mention that scaling only goes up to 999cc so some sort of second map was needed. I'm considering going this same rout with the ultimate and ID 1000 so Ive been talking with him about what to expect with some of these things. He should probably chime in on this, although he isn't that active on the board here so you might try to PM him. I know you already have a report with him AJ.

Side note; trq obsessed, I see you have the new NV1200, im considering upgrading to this myself as my NV1000 has got some miles on it. We very well may be with the same set up, although I will be keeping my multi port meth injection. 421whp is healthy but down a little bit from what I would expect with that blower at 15.5psi so I'm questioning if this is in dead the rout I want to take. I was aiming for 450-500whp. What dyno were you on and do you think this is reasonable power with what you have learned with that blower? I find it much more valuable to talk with members vs companies about experience. Being you have the same tuning support system im looking at, its always nice to take advantage of impressions, especially since most are scared of anything but running full standalones in this power range, which is too bad really.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:41 PM

I made 421whp on the notorious AWD Dyno Dynamics heartbreaker at Forged Performance in Marietta, GA. Stock S2000's tend to make 180whp on that dyno.

I think this setup would dyno a lot higher if you changed two key variables: 1) the dyno, and/or 2) the car. My car has always made less power than expected (first dyno was 326 @ 10.7psi on an AWD Dynojet), and this Dyno Dynamics definitely reads lower. I think I'd hit 450 just by going back to that Dynojet, and a different S2000 might beat my numbers with the same setup.

Dynos aside, at this point the car feels very fast. Faster than an LS2 'Vette, maybe comparable to an LS3. (I don't know if it is that fast, it just feels it.) It's as fast as I need it to be, and though I might still tinker around to build more low end / midrange, I really don't want or need more top end. The Novi 1200 has definitely impressed me. Put one of these on your F22 with a 3.0" pulley and I think you'll be very pleased with the results. Though I am not sure if I've ever seen anyone here do a comparison between a 1000 and a 1200 on the same car. That would be some good insight to get.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:55 PM
Community Organizer

Received 551 Likes on 503 Posts

Yes that would be some good insight to get, and thanks for all your feedback. Did you feel any more parasitic drag on engine cruising around compared to the NV1000? To me NA and a high boost NV1000 feels very similar, with no perceivable drag/loss. Any other comparisons you can offer(I'm assuming you ran the NV1000 before?)
Old 07-31-2011, 01:49 AM

Originally Posted by s2000Junky
I think this is correct from talking with urbanDK, but I cant say for sure. He did mention that scaling only goes up to 999cc so some sort of second map was needed. I'm considering going this same rout with the ultimate and ID 1000 so Ive been talking with him about what to expect with some of these things. He should probably chime in on this, although he isn't that active on the board here so you might try to PM him. I know you already have a report with him AJ.

Side note; trq obsessed, I see you have the new NV1200, im considering upgrading to this myself as my NV1000 has got some miles on it. We very well may be with the same set up, although I will be keeping my multi port meth injection. 421whp is healthy but down a little bit from what I would expect with that blower at 15.5psi so I'm questioning if this is in dead the rout I want to take. I was aiming for 450-500whp. What dyno were you on and do you think this is reasonable power with what you have learned with that blower? I find it much more valuable to talk with members vs companies about experience. Being you have the same tuning support system im looking at, its always nice to take advantage of impressions, especially since most are scared of anything but running full standalones in this power range, which is too bad really.
Cheers Chris,

Yeah I havent seen UrbanDK on here for a while so I'll send Brad a PM.

You know it makes sense the GEMU are not as bad as people make out, if you can get one second hand even better .

P.S i got hold of a CT 4" pulley - i make 8.1psi at redline

Cheers
Old 07-31-2011, 06:32 AM

This is my first SC setup. I ordered the 1200 as part of my SOS kit. So I can't compare it to the 1000. Around town the car feels better than stock at all rpms. No feeling of drag; in most cases it feels like it has boost and accelerates much easier than stock. But I am getting noticeably worse fuel economy. Not sure if that's due to drag or due to me always hitting the gas..
Old 07-31-2011, 06:41 AM

Definitely your foot lol.

Quick Reply: Emanage ultimate