S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

gaugeART: fully customizable real time video gauges from your AEM EMS

Old 01-02-2014, 04:23 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you going to sell a mount and the screen in the picture?
Old 01-02-2014, 06:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This is nit picking but is there some kind of agreement with aftermarket gauge makers to use the shittiest screens known to man for all of these types of gauges? Not performance related but it would be nice to have displays that don't look like they are hooked up to a Nintendo. Some anti aliasing and or vector art, this could easily be achieved with even the most modest tablet/phone, since it's literally just a display using data the ecu is already inputting so all the tablet/phone would have to process is the art.

Edit: I just took a look at that app Torque mentioned above, it's a great example of what I mean it looks a million times better than this (graphically speaking).
Old 01-02-2014, 06:58 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by hkspowers
some kind of agreement with aftermarket gauge makers to use the shittiest screens known to man for all of these types of gauges? Not performance related but it would be nice to have displays that don't look like they are hooked up to a Nintendo.
LOL,

TRUE STORY RIGHT HERE. Interesting product though.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:55 AM
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

There are no current plans to offer a mobile phone / tablet version. The product was intended to be permanently installed as a way to view in real time exactly what the AEM EMS is reading. We have already found ourselves using it as a professional grade tool to monitor the performance of the cars with them installed.

Regarding the screens, I assume you mean the graphics of the digits where they look more aliased or like bitmap characters than smooth anti-aliased. This is due to the processor used by the device. A much higher performance processor would require a significantly higher price. In person, I think you will find the graphics to be quite good.
Old 01-03-2014, 08:17 AM

Received 177 Likes on 125 Posts

Wow, tough crowd in here. I guess some people need a 5" 1080p screens that they'll read from 5 feet away, and a vibrator to tickle their balls at the same time to be pleased..

Looks pretty cool if you have an AEM (AEM doesn't have OBD anything fyi). Having a dedicated display has its advantages for many people. Considering the cost of multiple gauges can go up quickly, this doesn't look too bad. I'd imagine a decent smallish LCD display like the one shown isn't more than ~$200. Not bad..
Old 01-03-2014, 08:55 AM
Banned

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

any chance they will update this to support aem net can bus?
Old 01-03-2014, 03:17 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by wadzii
All AEM ECU's are now supported (AEM Series 1, AEM Series 2, and AEM Infinity).

Plug and play cables are available for customers with AEM Infinity harnesses (with the AEMNet connector).
Old 01-04-2014, 05:21 AM

Originally Posted by ScienceofSpeed
Originally Posted by wadzii' timestamp='1388771758' post='22948414
A CAN bus version is in the works. We expect this will work with popular CAN based ECUs, including AEM Infinity.
Yea a Can Bus version would be cool
Old 01-06-2014, 03:46 PM

Could you tell me if us in the UK would get clamped with import tax if we purchased one? Thanks
Old 01-07-2014, 01:29 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by s2kheth
Could you tell me if us in the UK would get clamped with import tax if we purchased one? Thanks
Sorry, I don't have a way to calculate what import taxes will be in other countries. However, you can order the product directly from gaugeART.com and reduced international shipping (6-10 business days) is available until end of this month.

Quick Reply: gaugeART: fully customizable real time video gauges from your AEM EMS