S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Inline Pro kit

Old 11-01-2006, 11:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Inline Pro kit

I havn't seen anyone give their comments on turbo kits after a year or more of having them installed, so here are my opinions.

Over a year ago, I was running the comptech supercharger kit with the stock pulley. I managed to dyno at 305whp and i forgot the tq. Somewhere in the 100s. The car pulled very nicely, even beat a vortech supercharged S that was pushing 325whp. I was instantly bored of the power and needed to upgrade. Asked around the forums and did some research. LoveFab was looking good but way out of my price range and Inline pro was really all i could afford. At first, i wasn't feeling the log manifold and I doubted its potential. As i did some research, i found out that matt kellers integra from inline pro was making over 800whp with this same manifold. So i ordered the kit and it was time for install. Install went smooth, only problem i had at first was with the headgasket, it was my first time ever dealing with taking the s2k head off so it took some time. Finally when it was all installed, dynoed the car at alil under 400whp at 14psi. Drove the car around like this for a couple months. Went to the drag strip, ran a 12.0 pass at 118mph and i was very very satisfied. Now about a year later, i'm running over 500whp with no oil burning issues, no rattles, no cracks, nothing. Only problem i have had was the first bov that i was sent went bad, which John quickly replaced with a new one with a better design. I have currently ran a best of 11.6 @ 128mph in some warm conditions. My motor has stock internals just the 3mm headgasket. I'm hoping to run my first 10 sec pass after i order the inline pro rear end conversion. I'd like to say that the guys over at inline have been very very informative and answered every stupid lil question that i have ever had without any hesitation. so here are some pros and cons of the inline pro turbo kit

PROS:
Great hp and tq
intercooler pipes and downpipe were just right
Manifold is very very strong
Pipes are very shiny(bling factor)
Easy install

Cons:
Filter placement
first design BOV(O ring)
Kills tires extremely quick
Old 11-01-2006, 11:50 AM
Banned

I appreciate the write as I will be sporting the inline kit shortly.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:02 PM

Their Log Manifold is ABSOULTELY BULLETPROFF.
Old 11-01-2006, 12:16 PM

Looking forward to seeing your car break into the 10's. Good luck with it.
Old 11-01-2006, 01:36 PM

Congrats on the great numbers Can't wait to see you run 10s.
Old 11-01-2006, 03:14 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

i hate california. i wish i could go turbo, but cops around here are strict
Old 11-01-2006, 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by AROD,Nov 1 2006, 03:41 PM
I havn't seen anyone give their comments on turbo kits after a year or more of having them installed, so here are my opinions.

Over a year ago, I was running the comptech supercharger kit with the stock pulley. I managed to dyno at 305whp and i forgot the tq. Somewhere in the 100s. The car pulled very nicely, even beat a vortech supercharged S that was pushing 325whp. I was instantly bored of the power and needed to upgrade. Asked around the forums and did some research. LoveFab was looking good but way out of my price range and Inline pro was really all i could afford. At first, i wasn't feeling the log manifold and I doubted its potential. As i did some research, i found out that matt kellers integra from inline pro was making over 800whp with this same manifold. So i ordered the kit and it was time for install. Install went smooth, only problem i had at first was with the headgasket, it was my first time ever dealing with taking the s2k head off so it took some time. Finally when it was all installed, dynoed the car at alil under 400whp at 14psi. Drove the car around like this for a couple months. Went to the drag strip, ran a 12.0 pass at 118mph and i was very very satisfied. Now about a year later, i'm running over 500whp with no oil burning issues, no rattles, no cracks, nothing. Only problem i have had was the first bov that i was sent went bad, which John quickly replaced with a new one with a better design. I have currently ran a best of 11.6 @ 128mph in some warm conditions. My motor has stock internals just the 3mm headgasket. I'm hoping to run my first 10 sec pass after i order the inline pro rear end conversion. I'd like to say that the guys over at inline have been very very informative and answered every stupid lil question that i have ever had without any hesitation. so here are some pros and cons of the inline pro turbo kit

PROS:
Great hp and tq
intercooler pipes and downpipe were just right
Manifold is very very strong
Pipes are very shiny(bling factor)
Easy install

Cons:
Filter placement
first design BOV(O ring)
Kills tires extremely quick
This is with the GT35R right?

What injectors are you running now?
Old 11-01-2006, 04:00 PM

Props on those numbers, 11.6 is a very respectable time... have fun breaking into the 10's, that shouldn't be a problem.
Old 11-01-2006, 08:05 PM

Originally Posted by geists2k,Nov 1 2006, 07:30 PM
This is with the GT35R right?

What injectors are you running now?
sc61
Old 11-01-2006, 08:16 PM

Nice man, I hope to do my one year review as well.

I'm gonna try and go back to NY next year during the summer with my car. I used to be one of 2 turbo'ed guys. The other was basically Arnold. Very cool to see so many fast cars out there. If you goto DPA, be sure to make the Supra guys stop yapping

Quick Reply: Inline Pro kit