S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

InlinePRO Intake Manifold

Old 02-14-2010, 03:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive been warned about my personal attact towards hypertune.

All I ask is you give InlinePRO the benefit of the doubt pending actual measurments. InlinePRO has done a TON for the S2000 community as far as offering us great products and innovation to help improve our cars far better than the factory could.

For them to get bashed by you doesnt sit well with me considering you havnt had their manifold in your posession to compare or to take any kind of measurments. What you did by calling them out should have been done privately. end of story.
Old 02-14-2010, 06:36 PM

I'd be a Sydney nutswinger if it meant I could find a hypertune manifold to purchase. Anyone know a US distributor that actually stocks them?

Chris
Old 02-14-2010, 06:55 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

So where is the data showing this manifold design is even worth the money! All this posturing with no dyno's means nothing.
Old 02-14-2010, 11:25 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by rob!,Feb 14 2010, 04:40 PM
All I ask is you give InlinePRO the benefit of the doubt pending actual measurments. InlinePRO has done a TON for the S2000 community as far as offering us great products and innovation to help improve our cars far better than the factory could.

For them to get bashed by you doesnt sit well with me considering you havnt had their manifold in your posession to compare or to take any kind of measurments. What you did by calling them out should have been done privately. end of story.
Benefit of the doubt lol
I agree that they have offered great products and innovation for the s2000 community, BUT when it comes to this manifold... Its not even there design! I mean they openly stated that the design came from a mysterious third party... Umm where's the innovation there?

For you to "bash" hypertune and make retarded remarks towards other s2ki members doesnt sit well with me lol

Guess what... I've made my own airpump blockoff plate aswell, but you dont see me trying to sell it or claiming its my design.

Im sorry but you have to be Blind or have the education of a 4th grader not to be able to tell it is a direct copy from the comparison photos posted! Please save the photos and blow them up a little and compare them closely. Take your time and look at all the lil details before posting again.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by BerlinaMOBster,Feb 15 2010, 01:25 AM
Benefit of the doubt lol
I agree that they have offered great products and innovation for the s2000 community, BUT when it comes to this manifold... Its not even there design! I mean they openly stated that the design came from a mysterious third party... Umm where's the innovation there?

For you to "bash" hypertune and make retarded remarks towards other s2ki members doesnt sit well with me lol

Guess what... I've made my own airpump blockoff plate aswell, but you dont see me trying to sell it or claiming its my design.

Im sorry but you have to be Blind or have the education of a 4th grader not to be able to tell it is a direct copy from the comparison photos posted! Please save the photos and blow them up a little and compare them closely. Take your time and look at all the lil details before posting again.
I have to disagree with you, I stand by Inline Pro on this one. 4th grader please. Hypertune while does the have the right to question if its a copy. Is doing it the wrong way, that is my biggest problem.
Old 02-15-2010, 10:15 AM

Come on man really... Put yourself in his shoes... If someone outright copied your design, your telling me you wouldn't want people to know? Why would you go about this quietly. He isnt trying to sue or go about this legally, so why wouldn't you want the truth out there?
Old 02-15-2010, 12:05 PM

We have a winner, looks identical, the way it is plenum is shaped and accessory port locations.
Old 02-15-2010, 12:08 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Hypertune has of course STILL FAILED provide any data about his own product.

My gues is he is just angry because someone else made a manifold and it is actually is a benefit for the s2k community, and now he pissed because he dropped the ball on advertising his own design however many years ago.

I already proved the velocity stacks inside the manifold are different. So therefore it is NOT an exact copy, it is similar. Additionally, from the photos posted above the neck looks larger and has a very slightly different angle. It is NOT a 100% exact copy. Is it similar? Sure.

SO HYRPERTUNE> WHERE IS YOUR DATA ON YOUR PRODUCT???
Old 02-15-2010, 01:00 PM

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by GrandMasterKhan,Feb 15 2010, 04:08 PM
Hypertune has of course STILL FAILED provide any data about his own product.

My gues is he is just angry because someone else made a manifold and it is actually is a benefit for the s2k community, and now he pissed because he dropped the ball on advertising his own design however many years ago.

If you would have been here years ago promoting your manifold like you are complaining about someone "stealing" your design you would have made a fortune by now. Now that Inline Pro took the time to put a similar manifold into production you want to cry about. Who are you going to pass blame on next, Full Race for not promoting your product enough.
Old 02-15-2010, 01:30 PM

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Please note that Hypertune hasn't 'complained' in some time now. It's only the IP defenders that are keeping this thread going.

There are enough facts and pics in this thread alone to allow anyone to make up their own minds who is right and who is wrong.

Personally I'm quite happy how it turned out. Hypertune got a lot of publicity about his manifold and should he choose to do another production run will most definitely get some sales (of which I will be on of the first in line), the S2000 community got some more product choices and S2ki may even get another sponsor. It doesn't get much better than that!

And on that note, I think I'll close this thread!