S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.
View Poll Results: What is the best kit for the money?
Kings
20.00%
Pfab
26.00%
Full blown
54.00%
Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Kings vs pfab vs full blown

Old 05-15-2012, 06:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by o'malley_808
As a customer of both full blown and pfab I would not buy from pfab any more. He is very brief and is not very helpful when it comes to customer service. When my pfab manifold cracked he wouldn't even offer a discount on a new replacement. Also when I asked where to buy the best manifold to turbo studs he was very vague and wasnt much help.

Full blown on the other hand has helped me with all of my questions even though I'm running a pfab setup. I've bought all my parts from him (head studs, TB, fuel pump, rad,diff mounts, vtex bolt etc) with nothing but great service.

Last but not least pfab didn't use a stainless steel turbo flange on my manifold. This is exactly where my manifold let go and the welder said this was because of trying to weld stainless to the crappy steel flange he used.

That's just my .02 cents
Yes, because the manifold you purchased is second hand. Our warranty does not transfer from the orginal purchaser " but" we offered to repair it free of charge anyway, you cover shipping. And you "were" offered a discount as a good will if you were to purchase a replacement from us and I have the email somewhere. Can't please everyone. Good luck.

Ghettocrxsi is correct. Just about "all" manufactures use steel flanges for those specific reasons, check around..the best of the best out there will have a manifold crack from time to time.
Old 05-15-2012, 07:26 AM

Yea, I would NEVER say Pang is short or unhelpful, hes always dealt with my questions as has helped me out when I needed it quite a bit, I have ordered a ton of stuff from LJ but I got my turbo setup from Pang for a few personal reasons, both shops do amazing work and I would never down talk eithers quality or customer service
Old 05-15-2012, 07:38 AM

to Lj and FB as well!
Old 05-15-2012, 08:17 AM

god speed hands down best kit
Old 05-15-2012, 08:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by passmans2kny
Old 05-15-2012, 09:36 AM

These are pretty solid kits and companies; they also have a lot of flexibility to modify parts to accommodate your needs.

This thread is useless, at some point it is/was going to turn into a pissing match. There are plenty of other threads online to get information from.

Someone should consider locking this thread.
Old 05-15-2012, 11:23 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Roflmao. Winner!
Old 05-15-2012, 11:35 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Old 05-15-2012, 12:46 PM

What else is needed to install one of these kits? Besides ems, injectors and fuel pump? Also do they use the oem oil drain hole for the return line?
Old 05-15-2012, 01:01 PM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jordannn93
What else is needed to install one of these kits? Besides ems, injectors and fuel pump? Also do they use the oem oil drain hole for the return line?
You'd also need a clutch. They don't use the oil drain bolt for the return line. Just drill/tap the cam chain cover just above the oil pan (you would need a longer return line that what is likely supplied with the kit; I'm sure FB/PFAB/Kings would provide you with one if you relay that you wish to have your return line at the cam chain cover).

Quick Reply: Kings vs pfab vs full blown