S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

which kit?

Old 08-31-2005, 09:17 AM
Ivn

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default which kit?

Which kit is most popular among turbo kits

UR
Inline Pro
Love Fab
other

Inline Pro claims the most gain any thoughts out there?
Old 08-31-2005, 10:02 AM

lovefab and it's a more complete/better kit not to mention a far better bang for the buck!
Old 08-31-2005, 10:04 AM

Right now, the most popular kit is the Lovefab. I believe the UR kit has been out the longest, and the inlinepro possibly the second.

The Lovefab is the most complete kit, and a good buy for the money. Cody is a great guy (I have had several conversations with him), and he know's what he is doing. It would be interesting to see what the Lovefab can do with more boost, probly ridiculous power. Not the best looking, but quite possibly the most efficient and functional system out there.

InlinePro's website shows their kit with a thicker headgasket and more boost. The same results, if not better, can come from each of the other kits. The inline pro kit has limitations which is why I believe those results are not as good as they can be. The inlinepro kit is capable of much more, in my opinion, if fuel upgrades and an AEM ECU were added. I believe the InlinePro is the only kit running a cast iron manifold.

The Ultimate Racing kit is by far a true "Bolt-on" kit compared to the others. In other words, less modification is required compared to the ILP and LF kits. Some tuning will be required for this kit, however. The UR kit makes good power, and probly most of the people who are runiing turbos, or have ran turbos here on the forum, have at some point run either the UR kit, or a variation of the UR turbo kit. I have read the install instructions on this kit and it is very straight forward.

The are many Turbo guys who have pieced their own kits together. If you know what you are doing, this can be cheaper, better, and more rewarding.

Although I am very familar with superchargers, I am still learning a great deal about turbos. A Turbo, in my opinion, is the way to go on the S2000. Much of what I have learned has been here on this forum and from a few friends who are into turbos (Supras, TT Vipers, 300zx, etc.). Alot of this stuff is fresh in my head right now because I have researched the hell out of these kits.

All of these kits are good, and generally speaking, they are all in the same ballpark as far as price if all components were equal.

I chose the Inline pro. I am adding an AEM ems and larger injectors

p.s. - Get Proper tuning, no matter how much it costs.
Old 09-01-2005, 09:29 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

LOVEFAB! You will not regrete it. Trust me!

J. R.