S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Kraftwerks Supercharger "Stage 2 " FINALLY RESULTS!

Old 07-22-2015, 02:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Kraftwerks Supercharger "Stage 2 " FINALLY RESULTS!

Hi Guys ! whell.. my english its not so good but i will do my best.... as some ones knows i have my ap2 year 2007 with kraftwerks supercharger doing 408whp(14,5 psi) in a really low dyno ( here in argentina only exist MWD dyno fabricated here ), I decide to go for more Power so i contact with PPR motorsport in estanbull turkia. i buy a fully built head ported with Brian crower springs , also decide to go with a OEM intake manifold cut in half and fully worked inside , short runners and big final tube 1400 cfm all runners , also i buy PPR cams for supercharger , i will upload pictures of cams soon and all the process of build . we also going a little more CR : from OEM CR to 11.5.also whe are making a custom Cold air intake with heat shield( i dont use the car NEVER in rain so doesnt mind that goes so LOW the CAI), and finally im going to install 85mm pulley for the supercharger (i have the oem 90mm pulley that cames in the kit) . Im really excited to see this setup its going to make on the dyno and how the car will behave!, we are in the middle of the process with the CAI and also manufacturing a new Stronger bolt for the "issue" of the kraftwerks bolt brake , i will be updating with pictures as soon i can guys! hope understund my poor english and here are some nice pictures ! Hope like this work and see what happend !

Not Finish Yet... some testing fitment !
Old 07-22-2015, 03:20 PM

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

I like it. In to see how it all works out.
Old 07-22-2015, 03:57 PM

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Great, maybe you can share the stronger bolt specs/design with Kraftwerks and the rest of us owners of this kit? Maybe do a little production run.
Old 07-22-2015, 04:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very nice Nico! I hope it nets you some good gains my friend.
Old 07-22-2015, 05:16 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by michaelnyden
Great, maybe you can share the stronger bolt specs/design with Kraftwerks and the rest of us owners of this kit? Maybe do a little production run.
yea...
this or gtfo.

nice work there i am just jokibg
Old 07-22-2015, 07:30 PM

Hey Nico! Good to see you're doing big things with this kit. I'm on my last step of installing my Kraftwerks Supercharger kit. Got the fuel pump to go and then hope to fire her up in the next couple of days.
Old 07-22-2015, 08:20 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by General Kratos
Hey Nico! Good to see you're doing big things with this kit. I'm on my last step of installing my Kraftwerks Supercharger kit. Got the fuel pump to go and then hope to fire her up in the next couple of days.
Get back to work. Coffee break's over!!!
Old 07-22-2015, 09:36 PM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm holding out on installing my kraftwerks kit (c3891) to see if there's going to be a fix for the broken bolt in the near future.
Old 07-23-2015, 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Memo6453
I like it. In to see how it all works out.
thanks !!!

Originally Posted by michaelnyden
For sure bro! i will share pictures of the bolt and material we use.

Originally Posted by The Machine
Very nice Nico! I hope it nets you some good gains my friend.
Thnaks a lot my brother !!! i will keep posting news here !! hope your ride its steel amazing!

Originally Posted by General Kratos
hey bro!! thanks a lot for your worlds! im traying to do my best with my guys at the shop! hope you do a post here to see your amazing kit doing a lot power!!

Originally Posted by 0bsolete
I'm holding out on installing my kraftwerks kit (c3891) to see if there's going to be a fix for the broken bolt in the near future.
Install the kit bro ! not everyone have this issue with the kit . only a couple of guys. dont have affraid. its an excellent Supercharger!
Old 07-23-2015, 09:46 AM
Community Organizer

Received 37 Likes on 35 Posts

Awesome Nico! cant wait to see the rest!

Quick Reply: Kraftwerks Supercharger "Stage 2 " FINALLY RESULTS!