S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Need a tuner in NY metro or Tris-State....

Old 05-17-2019, 07:22 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need a tuner in NY metro or Tris-State....

What’s up guys my tuner is no longer tuning, you may know who I am talking about. But I’m seriously looking for some one who is just as good or somewhat up to par with his skills. I’m on an sos stage 2 kit 10 psi looking to go 12-14 psi and really looking for a safe reliable tune. Please let me know about any experiences in the area. Thank you guys really appreciate it. And just another question wondering if any one has had any experience with Chris miller ?
Old 05-17-2019, 10:17 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Gato @ import tuning, North NJ
Evans tuning, PA
used both for my S2k, most deff recommend.
Old 05-18-2019, 05:53 AM

So the first guy Isn’t tuning any longer ..... and how good is this guy gato, I have heard of him. Just nervous you know lot of money invested in this engine
Old 05-18-2019, 07:50 AM

Took my S2k to Hiboost when I went back to pump, he changed a couple of things injectors and had rewired my pumps since I couldn’t figure out what was up with my electrical sys and my fuel, he had recommended gato and took it there.. he’s good imo, look up his IG, felixtuned. Does a lot of S2ks I’ve seen, GTRs a lot of people trust him with his expensive builds, I did aswell. Turbo S2k, you can actually see mine posted back in sep. silver with the Cusco cage.

Last edited by SaulBats; 05-18-2019 at 08:03 AM.
The following users liked this post:
Nick2t1me (05-18-2019)
Old 05-18-2019, 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by SaulBats
Took my S2k to Hiboost when I went back to pump, he changed a couple of things injectors and had rewired my pumps since I couldn’t figure out what was up with my electrical sys and my fuel, he had recommended gato and took it there.. he’s good imo, look up his IG, felixtuned. Does a lot of S2ks I’ve seen, GTRs a lot of people trust him with his expensive builds, I did aswell. Turbo S2k, you can actually see mine posted back in sep. silver with the Cusco cage.
Thabks a lot bro I really appreciate that input, after looking at his IG he’s definitely into some pricey cars and builds there looks like people really trust him and his talent. Definitely gonna look into him. And how are you liking turbo over SC ? Definitely a huge plus right?
Old 05-18-2019, 09:29 AM

Love the power with these turbo set ups, noises make the driving experience a whole lot better too lol. Only negative I have is heat. Other than that I love it. What’s your set up and power goals?
Old 05-18-2019, 10:17 AM

Lol that’s awesome man, but that’s the only thing I didn’t like about the turbo set ups , the damn heat. Im on sos stage 2 10 psi, looking to go to like 13 ish psi for some more mid range looking for 420-450. She’s just a weekend street car.
Old 05-18-2019, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by Nick2t1me
Lol that’s awesome man, but that’s the only thing I didn’t like about the turbo set ups , the damn heat. Im on sos stage 2 10 psi, looking to go to like 13 ish psi for some more mid range looking for 420-450. She’s just a weekend street car.
That’s so doable, post your results here after you get it done, would love to see it.. good luck man.
Old 05-18-2019, 10:54 AM

Received 34 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Nick2t1me
So the first guy Isn’t tuning any longer ..... and how good is this guy gato, I have heard of him. Just nervous you know lot of money invested in this engine
It’s so sad to see evan’s is done. I saw it coming but sucks because he was literally the best. He got me 451 on pump gas on my KraftWerks kit running 12.5 psi...

i heard good things about Marsh Tuning in Wallingford, ct but heard he’s hard to get a hold of sometimes. He’s tuned some fast cars
Old 05-18-2019, 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by SaulBats
That’s so doable, post your results here after you get it done, would love to see it.. good luck man.
Indefinitely will bro , looking forward to tuning with this cat , haha “el gato”! For real tho I’m thinking about 14 psi I think that’s pretty safe for the novi 1200 and the block. Looking for 420ish and I’ll be super happy ! Do you know the best way to get in touch with Felix?

Quick Reply: Need a tuner in NY metro or Tris-State....