S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Options to get to 350-400whp

Old 11-25-2016, 07:54 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Just go to the science of speed website and buy everything.

SOS stage 2 kit
SOS fuel system (+ return style for your model year + fuel pump wiring kit)
Flashpro
SOS hybrid clutch
4 bar map sensor
spark plugs
The following users liked this post:
uhohitzluke (11-29-2016)
Old 11-26-2016, 05:52 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This question and the subsequent argument always makes me laugh. The turbo vs SC debate is dumb. Both have their pros and cons. Choose what you like or can afford and just do it. I have seen SC kits give people huge headaches and I have seen turbo kits do the same thing. Hell my buddy's kw c38 kit broke a vtec solenoid bolt in the head and he torqued it right and drove it for a few hundred miles. The damn thing broke by itself. Is the kit garbage? No but it's a headd ache. My kit had dump tube issues for awhile. Had to have them braced and welded three times. Giant head ache. Get what you want and enjoy. Sos stage 2 is awesome. Kw c38 is awesome just don't use the vtec bolts it comes with. Get better ones. Fbm makes great stuff. Full race also. Pang too. Modify and enjoy. My car hauls ass. It's plenty for pump gas. Little laggy but when it hits hold on. Do a clutch prior to boosting. Otherwise it's a giant pita and you will hate life.
Old 11-26-2016, 07:36 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by camuman
This question and the subsequent argument always makes me laugh. The turbo vs SC debate is dumb. Both have their pros and cons. Choose what you like or can afford and just do it. I have seen SC kits give people huge headaches and I have seen turbo kits do the same thing. Hell my buddy's kw c38 kit broke a vtec solenoid bolt in the head and he torqued it right and drove it for a few hundred miles. The damn thing broke by itself. Is the kit garbage? No but it's a headd ache. My kit had dump tube issues for awhile. Had to have them braced and welded three times. Giant head ache. Get what you want and enjoy. Sos stage 2 is awesome. Kw c38 is awesome just don't use the vtec bolts it comes with. Get better ones. Fbm makes great stuff. Full race also. Pang too. Modify and enjoy. My car hauls ass. It's plenty for pump gas. Little laggy but when it hits hold on. Do a clutch prior to boosting. Otherwise it's a giant pita and you will hate life.
Couldnt be said any better, so true.
Old 12-18-2016, 07:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey guys,

I have decided to go with the SOS stage 2 SC kit with the fuel management kit that includes the 1000cc injectors. My next question for you guys is, what is the most psi that I should run reliably for DD application? Per the SOS website, "ScienceofSpeed recommends not more than 9 PSI for use with 91/93 (USA standard rating) octane". What do you guys think? Would I be able to get away with more psi? Thanks!
Old 12-18-2016, 05:01 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Good decision. Can't really go wrong with SOS, from my own experience, and reading other review's.

This isn't SOS but I kinda got my feet wet helping a friend install. Simply put, fairly straightforward. I can see the appeal for boost n not over complicating things.

Old 01-31-2017, 09:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi guys,

Does anyone know of a good tuner is South Florida, Miami area? I was trying to look through the sticky but you basically have to weave through everything.
Old 07-14-2017, 01:06 PM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

THmotorsports is in Florida, and from what I hear, they're worth the trip. They may not be close to you but I've heard good things.
Old 08-02-2017, 05:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by payday
Hi guys,

Does anyone know of a good tuner is South Florida, Miami area? I was trying to look through the sticky but you basically have to weave through everything.
AG autosports in Fort Lauderdale. I couldn't find anyone trustworthy in shady Miami Dade county
Old 08-03-2017, 06:28 PM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I couldnt tell you how close you are to him but derf.tuned is primarily located in florida.

im no expert by anymeans (i know best practices and some of the fundamentals) but watching him re create my already dyno tuned map and have the ability to quickly spot things that are wrong and make a better all around map; was good. My stfts are super solid now to and he worked with me on pump and e85 flex e-tune for a broad range of fueling. (Extra work if u ask me)
Old 08-04-2017, 06:24 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Der.Tuned worked on my car as well.. he is in SFL.... best tuner in SFL...

Quick Reply: Options to get to 350-400whp