S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

S2000 Cr Turbo Advice

Old 01-30-2012, 10:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default S2000 Cr Turbo Advice

Ok so I am looking to turbo my 2008 cr and am really interested in purchasing Mase's Kit. From peoples experience how is this kit and what else will I need to purchase for my s besides this kit. ATM I have a stage 5 racing clutch and light weight flywheel sitting around already, so besides the clutch what else will I need? Can I run this on the stock exhaust? i will most likely swap out the rear at some point but is it needed right away with this kit?
Old 01-30-2012, 10:17 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

I would highly recomend that you look into a PTuning kit if you are looking at Mase's. You can read some of the detail on my build thread as well as many recent threads with the kit with respect to it.

Best of luck!
Old 01-31-2012, 05:05 AM

fuel pump, injectors, ems, fpr, good tuner
Old 01-31-2012, 06:12 AM

Originally Posted by MisMyS
I would highly recomend that you look into a PTuning kit if you are looking at Mase's. You can read some of the detail on my build thread as well as many recent threads with the kit with respect to it.

Best of luck!
yup i was looking at mase kit, however i wanted a kit i could find the guy if i had a issue! mase harder to find then the cia sometimes, i called emailed waiting few weeks, never did get a call back or a email. but ptuning kit is solid. check them out if you have issues getting hold of mase, plus feb they running a sale on the kit.
Old 01-31-2012, 07:35 AM

Location: Performance Tuning (PTUNING) 9432 Center Point Lane Manassas, VA 20110
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Let us know if you have any questions regarding our Turbo System. Always here and available to help!

-O'Brien@PTUNING
Old 01-31-2012, 07:46 AM

whatever u do, go with a company with good customer service like p tuning or full blown, getting a hold of mase seems impossible
Old 01-31-2012, 09:51 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Full Blown kit for sure! They are always on top of customer service, always on top of new products for the community, and their products are great.
Old 01-31-2012, 04:50 PM

Thanks for the advice, ill def take a look into those other 2 kits as well. Also for which ever kit i do go with will changing the breaks be needed right away?
Old 01-31-2012, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by SpoonTunage
Thanks for the advice, ill def take a look into those other 2 kits as well. Also for which ever kit i do go with will changing the breaks be needed right away?
You do not need to upgrade your brake system after installing our kit. The main design behind our kit was so customers can enjoy there s2000 in boosted form, while still being able to retain the reliability aspect of a performance DD. Now if you decided to attend track days or auto x events where extreme braking is consistent through out the run, then I would highly recommend investing in a good brake/rotor combo.

Drew
Old 01-31-2012, 06:22 PM

Originally Posted by andrew@ptuning
Originally Posted by SpoonTunage' timestamp='1328061028' post='21371478
You do not need to upgrade your brake system after installing our kit. The main design behind our kit was so customers can enjoy there s2000 in boosted form, while still being able to retain the reliability aspect of a performance DD. Now if you decided to attend track days or auto x events where extreme braking is consistent through out the run, then I would highly recommend investing in a good brake/rotor combo.

Drew
Thanks for the quick response

Quick Reply: S2000 Cr Turbo Advice