S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Walbro 450 vs 525

Old 08-12-2018, 08:51 AM
EOE

Received 62 Likes on 55 Posts

Originally Posted by Charper732
Hey bud, since you seem to ignore my texts but be active on here, how about you resolve this issue with the damaged intercooler you sent me.
Sh*t just got real.

On a side note, I'm guessing best combo for a pump is most flow with least amp draw?
Old 08-13-2018, 05:50 PM

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts

Hey bud, since you seem to ignore my texts but be active on here, how about you resolve this issue with the damaged intercooler you sent me.
I stopped caring about $30.00 shipping damage when you tried to do a $300.00 paypal chargeback claiming you didn't authorize the payment, enabling you to keep the merchandise and get a full refund.
Old 08-13-2018, 06:09 PM

Received 83 Likes on 71 Posts

Originally Posted by LostMarine
I stopped caring about $30.00 shipping damage when you tried to do a $300.00 paypal chargeback claiming you didn't authorize the payment, enabling you to keep the merchandise and get a full refund.
Right....Considering I just contacted paypal 2 days ago and you went silent on July 27th.... I don't care about keeping this IC, you send a label and I'll ship this back to you no problem.

Last edited by Charper732; 08-13-2018 at 06:12 PM.
Old 08-13-2018, 06:14 PM

Considering I just contacted paypal 2 days ago about the issue and you started ignoring 2 weeks ago... I don't care about keeping this IC you send a label and I'll ship this back to you no problem.
That is another false statement ( much like the fraudulent charge claim you initiatedthrough paypal) If you dont want the Intercooler, send it back and I'll refund your $ minus my shipping costs ($57)
Old 08-13-2018, 06:23 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

I have these. not much more flow than the 450s, but a lot more amp draw. I had to upgrade all my wiring, should have been done the 1st time, but i digress.

these are the exact same size of a 450

Im somehow maxxing my injectors out right now though with 2 470s and id2000's. going to play with base pressure to see if that helps

flow comparison:

https://bmw.spoolstreet.com/threads/...shootout.3538/
This would seem to indicate that the SoS wiring kit which is rated at 20 amps is not enough for the 525?
Old 08-13-2018, 06:47 PM

That is another false statement ( much like the fraudulent charge claim you initiatedthrough paypal) If you dont want the Intercooler, send it back and I'll refund your $ minus my shipping costs ($57)
Fraudulent charge? More like dispute of transaction considering it was sent F&F....don't worry I have plenty of screen shots of text and email. And no I won't be spending any money for this. But like I said, you send a label and ill send it back to you...in the same box if you like.

Old 08-13-2018, 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by MrSmith

This would seem to indicate that the SoS wiring kit which is rated at 20 amps is not enough for the 525?
you would need to swap the relays for higher amperage for sure. Not sure what guage wire the sos comes with, you would have to check on that. Honestly, if doing this, the sos isnt worth it, just wire the shit yourself
Old 08-13-2018, 08:26 PM

Fraudulent charge? More like dispute of transaction considering it was sent F&F....don't worry I have plenty of screen shots of text and email. And no I won't be spending any money for this. But like I said, you send a label and ill send it back to you...in the same box if you like.

ok, so.lets play the screenshot game.
1. Case opened as early as the 8th ( I thought u only contacted paypal 2 days ago?)
2. How is the above possible if I was disputing it o the 9th?
3. Notice the title, "UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION "
I can post a more descriptive definition, as per paypals notification email when I get to a pc.
**edit, I've attached paypals own terms..
basically had you been successful, you would be refunded 100%, I would be in debt, and you keep the item... sound alike one of those "good deals" you write about in your build thread...

how many more false statements would u like to make?
how about " a local shop" wanting to charge $50 to replace the flange.. and come to find out, you operate said shop, and the flange retails for $19..
so that's 2x now I see you trying to get something for nothing from me. Which coincides with your subtle advertising of your shop in your build thread.

so now, I retract my previous offer; you purchased an as-is/used item, you recieved said as-is/used item.
Looks like you other packages are severely damaged as well, maybe you should file a claim with the shippers, I know you have the Information... or I'm guessing you already did and awaiting the insurance $$... sad sad world we live in

Now please refrain from cluttering an otherwise worthwhile thread with your scam attempts

Last edited by LostMarine; 08-13-2018 at 08:49 PM.
Old 08-14-2018, 06:39 AM

ok, so.lets play the screenshot game.
1. Case opened as early as the 8th ( I thought u only contacted paypal 2 days ago?)
2. How is the above possible if I was disputing it o the 9th?
3. Notice the title, "UNAUTHORIZED TRANSACTION "
I can post a more descriptive definition, as per paypals notification email when I get to a pc.
**edit, I've attached paypals own terms..
basically had you been successful, you would be refunded 100%, I would be in debt, and you keep the item... sound alike one of those "good deals" you write about in your build thread...

how many more false statements would u like to make?
how about " a local shop" wanting to charge $50 to replace the flange.. and come to find out, you operate said shop, and the flange retails for $19..
so that's 2x now I see you trying to get something for nothing from me. Which coincides with your subtle advertising of your shop in your build thread.

so now, I retract my previous offer; you purchased an as-is/used item, you recieved said as-is/used item.
Looks like you other packages are severely damaged as well, maybe you should file a claim with the shippers, I know you have the Information... or I'm guessing you already did and awaiting the insurance $$... sad sad world we live in

Now please refrain from cluttering an otherwise worthwhile thread with your scam attempts
Old 08-14-2018, 06:57 AM

lol.

yes i did take it to a shop. I am not a welder nor a fabricator. I have done hundreds of transactions between here and FB groups alone. Quite a few know me and my work. Any issues ive ever had have always been resolved and my reputation speaks for itself.

...and apparently so does yours. Good luck selling anything else on any s2k FB groups.

Quick Reply: Walbro 450 vs 525