S2000 Forced Induction S2000 Turbocharging and S2000 supercharging, for that extra kick.

Wich turbo kits is the best !?

Old 08-15-2013, 11:19 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Wich turbo kits is the best !?

hi , im new here but i ave read a couple of topic on turbo kit and i ave made a list of think i want on a kit and a list of what i dont need but a couple seem to offert what i want but wich one choose ? i need a streetable setup wich mean for me 350 to 450 hp ( maybe less ) i need to keep A/C & Battery $ fusebox and the most important i need to keep my OEM engine mount ! i hate the noise and vibration make buy the Inovatime / hasport etc , the money is not the probleme a need a good dailydrive kit and some funs so wich take in this ?

- Fullrace
- SOS new turbo kit
- Pfab
- Greddy
- Ptunned
- Fullblown
- Trackforged
- Inline pro

i know this been alerdy answers but seem hard to find what i really looking for , any suggestion or input gona bee great thanks
Old 08-15-2013, 11:43 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

SOS all the way. It fits the criteria you mentioned. Not sure about the motor mount but they will work with you.

It is a new kit but SOS is a great vendor and their SC kit is one of the best.
Old 08-15-2013, 11:57 AM

Old 08-15-2013, 01:57 PM

^that looks painful Camuman lol.

You're not going to loose your battery or fuse box with any kit, do you mean you don't want to relocate them? None of them are the "best", they all have their ups and downs, pros and cons. You just need to look at them all individually and pick the one that suits your needs. From just looking at your wants, you can cross off two kits. If you're looking for more then 350, forget the Greddy kit. If you don't want to change mounts, that eliminates the Ptuning kit. But also, depending on your answer to my first question, the Ptuning is one of few that doesn't require relocation of the battery, eps/fusebox or ac lines and can easily reach 450.
Old 08-15-2013, 02:25 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Best kit for power and all around is Full-Race Sidewinder... but in this situation it is way overkill for your goal. Now I would normally say P-Tuning is the best all around kit for a daily driver or weekend fun car. BUT since you really dont want a aftermarket mount which P-Tuning has to use I think your only option really is the SOS kit. Seems to be much better than a greddy kit... but imo not quite as good as the p-tuning kit. The kings, inline pro, and trackforged are all great for a drag car or someone looking for peak power but thats not you. And sorry but I have not heard anything positive about the fullblown kit... alot of fitment and cracking issues from 3 people I know with them.
Old 08-15-2013, 03:04 PM

There are lots of people running fullblown kits without a single issue. I think two on here even made over 500 with their stage 1 kit. Also what makes inline, kings, and trackforged for drag only? Any of those kits with the right turbo would be great to daily on the street.
Old 08-15-2013, 03:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Redline S2K
There are lots of people running fullblown kits without a single issue. I think two on here even made over 500 with their stage 1 kit. Also what makes inline, kings, and trackforged for drag only? Any of those kits with the right turbo would be great to daily on the street.
Daily drive my stage 2 Inlinepro kit, no issues. The only thing that is relocated is the oil filter. I still run my AC no problem! SOS kit looks great but I would wait on that since its so new, and very few have first hand experience with it.
Old 08-15-2013, 06:01 PM

the new sos kit does look very nice but no one has really ran it yet, yes the test car did but no one else has yet, for your goals i say get a pfab or full blown stage one with a garrett gt30r, people will get mad but stay away from precision turbos
Old 08-15-2013, 06:14 PM

Received 33 Likes on 30 Posts

Originally Posted by beaudin223
hi , im new here but i ave read a couple of topic on turbo kit and i ave made a list of think i want on a kit and a list of what i dont need but a couple seem to offert what i want but wich one choose ? i need a streetable setup wich mean for me 350 to 450 hp ( maybe less ) i need to keep A/C & Battery $ fusebox and the most important i need to keep my OEM engine mount ! i hate the noise and vibration make buy the Inovatime / hasport etc , the money is not the probleme a need a good dailydrive kit and some funs so wich take in this ?

- Fullrace
- SOS new turbo kit
- Pfab
- Greddy
- Ptunned
- Fullblown
- Trackforged
- Inline pro

i know this been alerdy answers but seem hard to find what i really looking for , any suggestion or input gona bee great thanks
I would highly suggest learning how to type English better. No reason why u can't do that first.
Old 08-15-2013, 07:03 PM

^ you mean "you".

Quick Reply: Wich turbo kits is the best !?