The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

BosStylists 700whp s2000 Build

Old 10-09-2008, 11:00 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Wink BosStylists 700whp s2000 Build

Hi & welcome to our s2000 project � which some lucky person will be taking home!

This project has been in the planning stages for a long time and is finally ready to go!

Just a bit of background info to get you guys up to date, I will give more detailed information as we go along.

A bit about myself: My name is Ralph Bossino and I am the creator of BosStylists. Some of you may know me from my orange s2000 build process on this forum, the car which has now become a show car for the company. I have always wanted to do something in the tuning industry and whilst building my car this idea came to me. I have decided to go ahead with it and use my car as a show car for the company. I hope you all like the idea and play for your chance to win what will be an absolutely crazy s2000! Thank you!

The Car: 2003 AP1 s2000 with 22,359 miles.

The Company: BosStylists is based on creating high end tuner cars and offering the public the chance to win them. We begin by searching around and choosing some of the highest quality parts for the car (3 for each category � e.g. body kit, rims etc). A virtual image then gets created with each part and a voting process is opened on the website, whereby the public can log on and vote for their �favourite� car. The voting process lasts one month, and at the end the most �popular� car will be built. There is then an interim period where the parts arrive from Japan and the car gets built. The build process will be followed on various forums as well as my personal blog. Once the car is complete there will be a 1 month period set aside as a last minute period for people to buy tickets. The competition is a worldwide competition with shipping to the winner for free worldwide.* We are aiming to close the competition on the 31st December, but obviously the delivery of the parts is out of our hands so this cannot be guaranteed.

Unfortunately due to delays with becoming a forum sponsor, one problem after another, I was not able to post this up in time for you to take part in the voting process, but so you get an idea as to what parts were available I will post up the list of everything to choose from together with a full mod list for the car we are building. I am sorry you all missed out on this part, it was pretty popular and everyone seemed to enjoy it

Company Sponsors: We would like to thank all our sponsors:
- Ben @ Bulletproof Automotive
- Mike @ South Florida Collision
- Richie & Andres @ RAW Racing

Here is an image of the final car to be built:

To purchase a ticket for $30 visit BosStylists

This competition is open worldwide with free shipping across the globe (except for a couple of countries with bans / political unrest)

I hope you all enjoy following the progress of this car. I personally am very excited, as it will a special car, and can't wait to see it finished

Updates coming soon
Old 10-09-2008, 11:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Possible to repost image? It's not working.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:08 AM

Sorry about that .. coming right up

Fixed .. thanks for pointing that out
Old 10-09-2008, 11:14 AM

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

so the ticket for 30$, is that going for the car already built the orange one?
Old 10-09-2008, 11:17 AM

so the ticket for 30$, is that going for the car already built the orange one?
It is for the car being built, the orange one is mine and the show car for the company. This one is going to be even more extreme than the orange one, as you will find out ...
Old 10-09-2008, 11:18 AM

That car looks good. I would attempt to win it but I'm certain that with my luck, I'll lose not only the chance of winning the car but also $30 that I could spend on something else.
Old 10-09-2008, 11:33 AM

is there a certain amount of tickets being sold? also, is there a deadline?
-Peter
Old 10-09-2008, 11:48 AM

That car looks good. I would attempt to win it but I'm certain that with my luck, I'll lose not only the chance of winning the car but also $30 that I could spend on something else. th_dontknow.gif
If you don't play you can't win

is there a certain amount of tickets being sold? also, is there a deadline?
-Peter
Hey Peter, currently the deadline is set at one month after the car is completed. Hopefully, and I stress the hopefully (everything is dependent on how quickly they get me the parts), a winner will be announced on the 31st December 2008.

For future projects we will probably move over to limiting the number of tickets being sold, however for anyone who has undertaken a big project you will know how there are hidden costs which are always pretty hard to get spot on before even beginning, making it hard to predict.
Old 10-09-2008, 12:48 PM

Can you give us details on how the drawing will take place? Such as who will be doing it and under whose supervision?
Old 10-09-2008, 12:59 PM

How legitimate is this? Any way for us to actually know how legitimate this contest really is?

Quick Reply: BosStylists 700whp s2000 Build