The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

J.nguyen's NFR AP1 Honda S2000

Old 03-31-2008, 01:30 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default J.nguyen's NFR AP1 Honda S2000

Updated Pg 2-3

Originally Posted by Alexisthemovie
Just wanted to give it a thread that I might turn into a full on build. Keep in mind that I am only 20 and s2000 parts are really expensive in comparison to other hondas. Also, I purchased it straight out with cash because I didn't want to take out a car loan so I need time to save up for mods.
Same applys to me, ahha i wanted to make a thread too cause im going to be modding my S2K in the near future.. a lot.. so will keep this page updated.

First, here is my last car, a 95 RS. I bought it for 10grand cash (it was my 4th integra, i flip cars to come up to where im at now, no parents dont help pay for shit) even though it came pretty decent, i ddnt like Any of it at all, so i changed EVERYTHING in this car, inside and out had been replaced, swapped, painted, or altered or modified somehow by me or helped by a homie, so many hours of work, but i cant believe i let this ride go, but how can u say no to $15,600 cash for an Integra RS (ahah and to all those haters or ppl talkin shit who ddnt believe i could do it, look where im at now..)

Integra #3 @ eibach 06

Integra #4

More Pics here

Anyways yeaah then i picked up a 00 Honda S2000 NFR /w about 115K mileage all the way from UTAH (i live in san diego)..

person who sold me the car did me dirty and i ended up with a car that was leakin oil due to the oil pan drain bolt, so i replaced the damn thing.. but its all good he gave me a free set of espelir springs prior to me knowing about the oil pan.

then First thing i did when i bought the car, 15 mins after getting home, i called up someone and picked up a front lip:

Few weeks later a homie was slanging a set of RG's in MR2 Spec so i coudlnt resist:
+ got my fenders rolled and pulled

Was plannin to buy Tj's old wheels but ddnt happen, only test fit

Then i was gettin tired of those offsets cause i was plannin on pickin up a set of coilovers and get dumppped so i shipped them out for 2g's w/o tires.

Also debated if i should put my recaros into my S2K, but ended up not doing it:

Picked up BYS Rear Wing + Traded my stock seats for red ones + Picked up set of HID's since mines went out + Invidia Dual Exhaust V1 + Invidia Test Pipe + PRM Intake +Leather center console:

Then i got my car fully detailed by my homies gf's bro Carlo: (he does fckin the best work ever, contact him and trust me ull get ur moneys worth)

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=558385 <--- pics here ://http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthrea...;--- pics here ://http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthrea...;--- pics here

was suppose to pick up a set of white advan RG I's but the seller forgot to bring them with him to LA for spring break, so i found another set of advan RG I's, but this time S2K offsets so i picked them up cause i was desperate and not willing to roll to the SPUGEN BBQ meet on stockies

Me and the hummays Geeee ( Team Diego Spec RIP )

OHH SHIT CUHZZ CON SAC!!! ahaa

and a LOT more mods to come, since i have no more bills / court tickets / police BULLSHIT to pay, so stay tuned

Update: 05/14/08

Damnnn ive beeen busssssyy havnt had time to update this thing, but heres a lil update on my car:

New Stuff as of 05/14/08 :
+ Buddy Club Racing Spec New Coilovers
+ New Front End + Headlights Changed it completely out, no more rock chips & etcs
+ Fenders Rolled
+ OEM Wind Deflector
+ New Tires
+ 2 More Tickets by Cops.. luckily just fix it tickets..

Heres a teaser pic: dont wanna post pics until after Eibach coming up this weekend

Update: 05/15/08
juss got back from alignment shop, -2 front -4 rear, i raised the car up 1/2 an inch from the front lip, its definately street driveable, u'll see the stance at eibach

Originally Posted by J.nguyen

ppl requested side shots, got em up today:

cars missing a wash ever sicne rain + construction everywhere so pics arnt coming out that fresh / clean

Update: i juss raised it up like 1/2 an inch
Update: Here is the Most recent pics of my car and what it looked like after i told everyone i had raised it, @ Eibach 08 / Rolling to Eibach 08 05/18/08 (Still More To Come after the homie finish editing pics of it)

Switched out my front tires from 215/45/17 to 225/45/17 & Got my Front End Fully Detailed + Headlights wet sanded and polished

Videos of my Integra & Current S2000: comments on my youtube videos appreciated

S2000:

going to do a lil change up in my performance pretty soon ( juss lil bolt ons) but

here are some more vids recently added:

my car in action playlist:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAUZO-e--Q0...ex=0&playnext=1

a homegirl / ex tryin to drive my car:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2Ob4ME5SJQ...ex=0&playnext=1

my car overview / me driving it in parkin lots etc:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUrFcbbzvoc...ex=0&playnext=1

My youtube page /w more videos coming soon

Integra: Integra Youtube Page
Old 03-31-2008, 01:36 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

i got nothing but love for gold RG's. Your S2k looks great with them on it.
Old 03-31-2008, 01:37 AM

Clean car man, keep up the good work! What is it lowered on?
Old 03-31-2008, 01:45 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Dressed2Kill,Mar 31 2008, 01:36 AM
i got nothing but love for gold RG's. Your S2k looks great with them on it.
Old 03-31-2008, 05:43 AM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

nice looking nfr

Dont get in any more trouble with the cops
I want to see where your going with the car
Old 03-31-2008, 05:57 AM

Gold looks really good on the NFR. Nice RGs
Old 03-31-2008, 05:58 AM

lmao con sac!!!!!!
Old 03-31-2008, 05:59 AM

Nice so far, you just need to drop your rear another inch.
Old 03-31-2008, 06:15 AM

Nice
Old 03-31-2008, 06:16 AM

Quick Reply: J.nguyen's NFR AP1 Honda S2000