The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

My new widebody S2000

Old 11-18-2014, 10:49 AM
IPB

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by djdorifto
A new photog friend of mine shot this while I was heading home... still editing pictures but this will show the front a bit more...

The black rubber trim is something we wanted to try out, my body shop guy will be trying something else in the next few days, narrower along the flares.

These are my show/daily cruising wheels, I do plan on getting track wheels so I can go back out on the track beating the shit out of my car.
Nice to see what this looks like on a car!
Old 11-18-2014, 12:44 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

The rears look good from the front quarter shot

One thing that would make this thing flow better is if the flares interacted with (or covered) the lines between body panels better. I like where it's going though. Great fitment on the wheels
Old 11-18-2014, 12:50 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Not bad but looks a little too tacked on for my taste. I want to see it with track wheels.
Old 11-18-2014, 04:17 PM
Site Moderator

Received 350 Likes on 304 Posts

Originally Posted by djdorifto
A new photog friend of mine shot this while I was heading home... still editing pictures but this will show the front a bit more...

The black rubber trim is something we wanted to try out, my body shop guy will be trying something else in the next few days, narrower along the flares.

These are my show/daily cruising wheels, I do plan on getting track wheels so I can go back out on the track beating the shit out of my car.
Ah I see. Maybe try a lighter color stripping? I think there is a grey stripping honda used for the OEM lip for lighter colors like white that may blend better. The black line is just so noticeable and ends up looking like a gap which translates to the part not looking like it fits well. Is the transition was less noticeable it would look better (at least to my eyes). Are the wheels plated or powder coated?
Old 11-18-2014, 06:14 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Your avatar was my reaction.

In my opinion, there are other flares out there that "flow" with the car a lot better than these. These just look tacked on and completely out of place.

If they were completely smooth (no-rivet look) and didn't seem to stop so abruptly, they'd look better. As of right now, they look like doo-doo.
Old 11-18-2014, 06:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Kenshyn

In my opinion, there are other flares out there that "flow" with the car a lot better than these. These just look tacked on and completely out of place.

If they were completely smooth (no-rivet look) and didn't seem to stop so abruptly, they'd look better. As of right now, they look like doo-doo.

This. Would be very upset if I waited a year or more for these.
Old 11-18-2014, 07:01 PM

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by TooSoon
Originally Posted by Kenshyn' timestamp='1416366894' post='23410391

This. Would be very upset if I waited a year or more for these.

funny how your signature was my reaction to both of you
Old 11-18-2014, 07:40 PM

i think it looks great. in for more pics tho!
Old 11-18-2014, 08:21 PM

Having an opinion that differs from yours makes us haters. K. Keep on innovating, you're an inspiration. Better?
Old 11-18-2014, 08:37 PM

Received 571 Likes on 400 Posts

If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say it at all. It's generally a pretty standard rule to abide by.

Originally Posted by TooSoon
Having an opinion that differs from yours makes us haters. K. Keep on innovating, you're an inspiration. Better?
Nothing wrong with having a "differing" opinion. It's when you share it that you turn into a hater... If it's negative, then it should at least be helpful or constructive, otherwise it's safe to lump one's differing opinion in the "hater" category. This is especially true since no where in the thread did he ask for anyone's opinion along the lines of "what do you think?"

Rather, he just stated that he was going to start a new build thread and share more pictures...

I generally stay out of the vast majority of build threads since I have nothing positive to add to them.

Of course this is just my "OPINION" on what a "hater" is...

Carry on

Quick Reply: My new widebody S2000