The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Official: s2000 FAIL thread

Old 12-05-2010, 02:24 PM

Received 313 Likes on 166 Posts

Originally Posted by UmarS2K,Dec 5 2010, 01:43 PM
It's dumb posts like this that contribute to this forum slowly becoming the same as honda-tech.

It is really unfortunate that people here can't seem to grasp that everyone on this forum shares the love of the same car, just in different ways. The amount of bickering and shit talking between people around here is mind boggling.

Hopefully the moderators start cracking down on people like you and comments like yours. Just because you don't care for the way people modify their cars doesn't make you any better than them. I'm not a fan of the super low offset with crazy stretched tire movement my self, however that doesn't mean I'm going to go into threads and shit all over fellow owners cars.

We are all here because we have a common interest. Why try to exclude a group of people because they like to modify their car different than you do?

Edit: If you're going to comment on something learn how to use some constructive criticism instead of just needlessly bashing people.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Lmao
Old 12-05-2010, 02:44 PM

Originally Posted by UmarS2K,Dec 5 2010, 01:43 PM

I most certainly agree
Old 12-05-2010, 02:51 PM

Originally Posted by Feezy,Dec 5 2010, 03:24 PM
It's dumb posts like this that contribute to this forum slowly becoming the same as honda-tech.

It is really unfortunate that people here can't seem to grasp that everyone on this forum shares the love of the same car, just in different ways. The amount of bickering and shit talking between people around here is mind boggling.

Hopefully the moderators start cracking down on people like you and comments like yours. Just because you don't care for the way people modify their cars doesn't make you any better than them. I'm not a fan of the super low offset with crazy stretched tire movement my self, however that doesn't mean I'm going to go into threads and shit all over fellow owners cars.

We are all here because we have a common interest. Why try to exclude a group of people because they like to modify their car different than you do?

Edit: If you're going to comment on something learn how to use some constructive criticism instead of just needlessly bashing people.
It's his opinion which is shared by others as well. Deal with it.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by 9K-S2K,Dec 5 2010, 03:51 PM
It's his opinion which is shared by others as well. Deal with it.
Count me among those who share his opinion.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:56 PM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Feezy,Dec 5 2010, 03:24 PM

This is the internet. Either deal with it or get off it. If people wanna do stupid things to their car, they better be ready for the shitstorm that comes with it.
Old 12-05-2010, 02:59 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Old 12-05-2010, 03:02 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Feezy,Dec 5 2010, 04:24 PM

Old 12-05-2010, 03:06 PM

Received 68 Likes on 47 Posts

Official Thread Fail!

Take the bickering to Honda-Tech.
Old 12-05-2010, 07:11 PM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

We also don't condone this type of bashing, it's against the forum rules. Follow them or leave, we'll happily show you the door.