The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Opinions for the Amuse

Old 10-24-2006, 11:10 AM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Guedo512,Oct 24 2006, 11:08 AM
whats your other s look like?
::Cough:: Sorcery front bumper::Cough::
Old 10-24-2006, 11:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

+1 on the grams
Old 10-24-2006, 11:59 AM

Toda stroker huh... Thats being original.. Going from supercharged to turbo now. I guess imitation is the best form of flattery.
Old 10-24-2006, 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by M6682,Oct 24 2006, 01:59 PM
Toda stroker huh... Thats being original.. Going from supercharged to turbo now. I guess imitation is the best form of flattery.
i think those are fighting words
Old 10-24-2006, 12:54 PM

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by M6682,Oct 24 2006, 11:59 AM
If he has the money to blow how he wants to blow it "Let it be" like "The Beatles" said in there song. Atleast he's not building an exact replica of the Amuse time attack car. So i dont see what he's imitating......Everyone does there own thing know what i mean, Dont knock on others who have the ability to build things quicker than others. When this--->$$$$ is available you can do anything my friend like WU said C.R.E.A.M get the money dolla dolla bill yall................
Old 10-24-2006, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by M6682,Oct 24 2006, 11:59 AM
Alright, i give this guy a big for finally growing some balls and saying something on my thread, instead of running off and saying it somewhere else i probably wont be. Imitation, this coming from the guy trying to replicate the Powerhouse Amuse car?? What happen?? your imagination suck that much you cant build your own car??? Oh and your mad original my friend, nice huge Volk CE28N's you got there, should have told me, i know about 12 people with Civics and Tegs trying to get rid of theirs, you know cuz they are massively rare wheels. Find me 5 people in the states with Sienas, i'd love to see them. Oh and about fortune picking out my wheels?? again, your car is only nice thanks Powerhouse Amuse knowing how to build it in the first place.

Do me a favor and dont waste my time with your bithcing, i got more important things to do, like build my car, which some other people obviously can never finish.
Old 10-24-2006, 01:42 PM

not to take sides with anyone but i think they got you (M6682) on that one (replicating the amuse GT1).
Old 10-24-2006, 02:27 PM

Originally Posted by VeilSide AP1,Oct 24 2006, 03:54 PM
If he has the money to blow how he wants to blow it "Let it be" like "The Beatles" said in there song. Atleast he's not building an exact replica of the Amuse time attack car. So i dont see what he's imitating......Everyone does there own thing know what i mean, Dont knock on others who have the ability to build things quicker than others. When this--->$$$$ is available you can do anything my friend like WU said C.R.E.A.M get the money dolla dolla bill yall................
Max, you know I've never had any issue with you, but commenting on other peoples flow without knowing is a really petty, and more or less an ignorant move. I know you are using this kids car to promote your shop, not my problem. I'm not going to start unloading on here, but in all honesty, I think this post was complete bullshit... If you knock his car for being a catalog car, I could knock yours too... I'm not going to bother, but you should keep that in mind... Humility is the only thing that makes an intelligent man a wise man. That aside, I've got no issues with you, and good luck with your business....

S2K000, a point I think you should take in: If you can't build a car without asking 50 questions before doing it, you aren't really the one building the car. You are the one paying for it, sure. That's not what gets respect in the scene. I also think you should consider who you are asking for advice, and maybe where they got their ideas from... Even unintentional biting is still biting. Do what you want, I really don't care, but you aren't going to get any real respect except from people who just can't afford the parts... I know why you are building the car, personally, I'd have bought something a little more upscale if that was my intention, but hey, different strokes I guess....
Old 10-24-2006, 02:31 PM

Sorry but, replicating the Amuse car in performance is biting? By the way check your eyes. I'm not running CE28's. They are Prodrives. If you wanna really compete with me. Then your more than welcome to try. I'm not bitching shit about money. If money was the problem then my car would be done easily by now. I aimed high. I spent my money on my motor. I've already dumped 15 grand on just the build up of the motor. I'm not running a cheap carbon hood, or any other cheap ass parts. Great your running advan sienna's that weigh how much? I'm more about tracking my car than just making it a rolling show car. Same reason I'm not running 19 inch wheels. Its not about comparing how much money you got. Your biting everything I've been building up for a year. Sorry if you think speed in build ups matter. But its total BS to start changing your so called plans for a build up to be similar to mine just cause everyone seemed to be saying shit about running a supercharger and not having the power to back it up. I know I'm coming off as an asshole in this thread. I'm not doing this for everyone elses pleasure. I'm building my car for me. If I really wanted to. I could have picked up a ton of sponsors and had this car finished up in no time. But then I wouldnt be satisfied with a car that isnt up to my standards of build quality. If you really think that money is all there is too this scene. You should have bought a better car. I have other priorities in my life. I run a successful business and am working on opening at 2nd location as well. I'm happy that you have plenty of money to throw into your car. But trying to copy my build up... Oh I'm sorry, since you painted your car and decided to roll it around with no motor mods..makes you better than me... right... I'd rather have a car to back up the power before driving a widebodied s2000 around. By the way.. My previous builds on my s2000 speaks thousands of words above your first time build. Dont talk shit when you dont know what your dealing with. Why dont you ask Fortune about an s2000 that he featured for cover on HCI.
Old 10-24-2006, 02:54 PM

YO, on the real, your all biters. Unless you MAKE YOUR OWN PARTS then why bitch? You know someone will see something they like on your whip and get it for there own ride.

Its all about the money with you cats, who has what.. ect. Just build what you want and dont hate. Exclusivity isnt that common when you tell ppl what your going to put, or have put on your ride.

Your like b*tches at the club: Fighting over who has what on...

Shit.....

Quick Reply: Opinions for the Amuse