The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

Pic request

Old 09-11-2008, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by AP2 S2K,Sep 11 2008, 08:44 AM
to this idea

this is why the decreasing cost of used S2000's are going to bring up more civic owners used to buying super cheap parts and destroying the true beauty of the S2000

tenzo is for your everyday average geo metro/storm
SO DAMN TRUE!
Old 09-11-2008, 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by velocityracer,Sep 11 2008, 04:55 PM
i love when people say this
Please do explain. The money I saved almost fully paid for my coilovers. I was plenty capable of purchasing the more expensive wheels, I simply chose not to. You may think I was being cheap, but frankly i'd rather be turbo than roll on Volks. I've never seen, heard, or read any bad reviews of these rims. They are well made, they just aren't lightweight forged JDM goodness. So what? This car is my Daily not a racecar. Roll your eyes all you want, but in truth I don't really care what you think. I'm happy with my car, and I know what my plans are. I don't need your approval.

That being said, i would love to hear your explanation of "I love it when people say this."
Old 09-11-2008, 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by velocityracer,Sep 11 2008, 12:55 PM
i love when people say this
i with you on that one. its a car for christ's sake
Old 09-11-2008, 01:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ECale3,Sep 11 2008, 01:28 PM
Please do explain. The money I saved almost fully paid for my coilovers. I was plenty capable of purchasing the more expensive wheels, I simply chose not to. You may think I was being cheap, but frankly i'd rather be turbo than roll on Volks. I've never seen, heard, or read any bad reviews of these rims. They are well made, they just aren't lightweight forged JDM goodness. So what? This car is my Daily not a racecar. Roll your eyes all you want, but in truth I don't really care what you think. I'm happy with my car, and I know what my plans are. I don't need your approval.

That being said, i would love to hear your explanation of "I love it when people say this."
I just see it being said all the time, why double back and spend MORE money. '' Do it right the FIRST time'' why buy one set that your not happy with and will upgrade it later on anyways? Spending more money on 2 sets just save money and buy one than move on to the next project of the car.
But we all have different order of priority's. Me personally id rather turbo my car last because i have no need to be speeding around right now anyways with my driving record , I'm not hating or whatever just imo don't double back
Old 09-11-2008, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by velocityracer,Sep 11 2008, 01:49 PM
I just see it being said all the time, why double back and spend MORE money. '' Do it right the FIRST time'' why buy one set that your not happy with and will upgrade it later on anyways? Spending more money on 2 sets just save money and buy one than move on to the next project of the car.
But we all have different order of priority's. Me personally id rather turbo my car last because i have no need to be speeding around right now anyways with my driving record , I'm not hating or whatever just imo don't double back

no sense on spending double the money. get one thing, save up for another, then get the next part. that's how i roll

i hate doubling back, did it on one of my past cars and wastes a lot of money in the long run
Old 09-11-2008, 03:59 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by ECale3,Sep 11 2008, 01:28 PM

First it was your turbo/hardtop fund. Then it paid for your coilovers. Now it's because you want to be turbo again. Seriously?

This is just a lame excuse for someone who can't afford real parts to go out and blow $400 on a set of rims, and then talk about how great your car will be.

I'll probably be reading a post from you a year from now talking about how your eBay turbo kit won't work.
Old 09-11-2008, 05:49 PM

[QUOTE=ECale3,Sep 11 2008, 03:28 PM] Please do explain.
Old 09-11-2008, 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by zbrewha863,Sep 11 2008, 03:59 PM
First it was your turbo/hardtop fund. Then it paid for your coilovers. Now it's because you want to be turbo again. Seriously?

This is just a lame excuse for someone who can't afford real parts to go out and blow $400 on a set of rims, and then talk about how great your car will be.

I'll probably be reading a post from you a year from now talking about how your eBay turbo kit won't work.

SS AUTOCHROME FTW!!!!
......for him

Old 09-11-2008, 07:08 PM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

IBTL!

this is about to get locked real quick....quit bashing the guy because he chose to buy tenzos and turbo his car....why can't you have a turbo s2k as a daily?

just a matter of choice imo, he spent HIS money to buy the s2k and HE is entitled to do as he pleases.
Old 09-11-2008, 07:09 PM

Received 193 Likes on 130 Posts

This forum can be harsh man. All everyone is saying is, you get what you pay for. If you spend little money you will get little in return. From the factory this car is amazing. Dont ruin what you already have.

Quick Reply: Pic request