The S2000 Gallery Cornucopia of sight and sound! Show your friends your S2000 photos, S2000 images, S2000 photochops and S2000 videos.

S2000 Rain Dance video

Old 05-23-2006, 08:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not saying its not good practicew to use gt4, i use pc simulators for racing games, i also race on the track so i have no need to kick my car around in the rain. i have had the back step out in the rain but i wasnt doing it intentionally. i think anybody that does this crap on the road regardless of the situation is dumb and anyone that codones it is equally as dumb.
Old 05-23-2006, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by Dark_Sub_Rosa,May 23 2006, 06:58 PM
not as useless as your post... unless you actually have something worth adding, don't bother.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:02 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by smracer31,May 23 2006, 08:35 PM
not saying its not good practicew to use gt4, i use pc simulators for racing games, i also race on the track so i have no need to kick my car around in the rain. i have had the back step out in the rain but i wasnt doing it intentionally. i think anybody that does this crap on the road regardless of the situation is dumb and anyone that codones it is equally as dumb.
You're comments and history of comments on S2Ki are ignorant and that is equally dumb on your part to say that regardless of the situation it is dumb??? wtf is that?

"regardless of the situation"
What if the condition of the roads caused it? unintentionally? For your lack of every wanting to experience it on the roads, I'd have total understand then why if you'd not be able to correct your car from a slide due to lack of experience.

Not everyone will have the opportunities to track and be able to be exposed to oversteer. Owning a rear wheel drive sports car, it ought to be manditory that they know how to correct it and what's wrong with doing it in a clear area of raod to understand the car?

Why do you speed on public road? why do you accellerate fast for?

I guess by your logic all sports car owners are dumb?

There is a reason for learning to driving in all conditions even outside the track. We all push our cars to our safe limits the best and most comfortable way we can to be better experience drivers....I'm sure this is 99.9 percent of all car owners here.

My guess is you didn't clearly read the first post. I don't want to hear comments like yours that intigate for an arguement. Many of your other reponses seem to come across this way, so kindly stop posting here.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:10 PM
Former Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by smracer31,May 23 2006, 10:35 PM
I guess I'm dumb, along with 99% of owners on this forum. Glad to see your making friends in your first 9 months.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:12 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Dark_Sub_Rosa,May 23 2006, 09:10 PM
I guess I'm dumb, along with 99% of owners on this forum. Glad to see your making friends in your first 9 months.
i am dumb
Old 05-23-2006, 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by S2KBreaker,May 23 2006, 09:02 PM
You're comments and history of comments on S2Ki are ignorant and that is equally dumb on your part to say that regardless of the situation it is dumb??? wtf is that?

"regardless of the situation"
What if the condition of the roads caused it? unintentionally? For your lack of every wanting to experience it on the roads, I'd have total understand then why if you'd not be able to correct your car from a slide due to lack of experience.

Not everyone will have the opportunities to track and be able to be exposed to oversteer. Owning a rear wheel drive sports car, it ought to be manditory that they know how to correct it and what's wrong with doing it in a clear area of raod to understand the car?

Why do you speed on public road? why do you accellerate fast for?

I guess by your logic all sports car owners are dumb?

There is a reason for learning to driving in all conditions even outside the track. We all push our cars to our safe limits the best and most comfortable way we can to be better experience drivers....I'm sure this is 99.9 percent of all car owners here.
taking my words out of context is equally as dumb. regardless of the situation was refering to the absence of cars. If you can afford a 30k car you should be able to afford the $200 speedventures track day to experience the car and its capabilities without placing the public in harms way. my posts on this forum are ignorant becuase half the people on this forum condone such stupid and wreckless driving. if you think theres nothing wrong with putting the public in danger then you obviously have no remorse for your actions.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:24 PM
Former Moderator

Originally Posted by smracer31,May 23 2006, 11:12 PM
taking my words out of context is equally as dumb. regardless of the situation was refering to the absence of cars. If you can afford a 30k car you should be able to afford the $200 speedventures track day to experience the car and its capabilities without placing the public in harms way. my posts on this forum are ignorant becuase half the people on this forum condone such stupid and wreckless driving. if you think theres nothing wrong with putting the public in danger then you obviously have no remorse for your actions.
Some people don't have a track that is remotely close to them so that is pretty much a worthless statement. I completely agree though that that the track is the best place for anything of this nature, but... THERE IS NOBODY EVEN ON THE ROAD IN THE VIDEO. You keep bringing up the same thing about public safety public safety, but the guy is on an empty road and an empty parking lot. There is nobody even around him so again, that is a pointless argument.
Old 05-23-2006, 09:26 PM
Former Moderator

I guess everybody that goes to the Dragon events is dumb too..
Old 05-23-2006, 09:28 PM
Former Moderator

and your IE badge was made by a dumb person....
Old 05-23-2006, 09:39 PM

lol... wutever... i have no problem with him doing it in a controled closed off parking lot, heck ive suggested new socal members to do the same since they were afraid of the car in the rain. doing it on the road no matter how good a driver you are is just dumb plain and simple. i dont get why anyone condones such an action but apparently thats ignorant of me.

btw do a quick search on rain and the s2k. more s2ks are totaled in the rain than any other time.
"Well, so far, three of us have crashed in the rain"
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showt...5&#entry6759638

https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.ph...ic=133432&st=0

Quick Reply: S2000 Rain Dance video