S2000 Interiors Stock or totally custom, if it's inside the cabin talk about it here.

suzuka blue seats

Old 07-26-2013, 08:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default suzuka blue seats

I really like the idea of putting blue seats in an all black interior but, every picture of suzuka blue seats shows a different shade of color so, what do they really look like in person?
If you have pictures of blue seats in an all black interior please post.
or if you have suzuka blue seats please post pics of them as well.
Old 07-26-2013, 09:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

They are dark blue. When you get inside the interior, it looks/feels black.

Having owned so many unique interior colors in the S, I actually find the plain black interior to be the worst. Go figure.
Old 07-29-2013, 02:11 PM

Received 3,391 Likes on 2,462 Posts

My ap1 came with the all black interior, and I changed it to a black & blue theme. I think there are only a couple of us on the forums that have done this, the other guy changed from an all blue interior to black and blue, so reverse of what I did.

I love the oem suzuka blue seats, they are a nice colour of blue, not too bright, a perfect hue in my opinion. But I am not a fan of the all blue oem interior though, I find the blue vinyl parts to be somewhat radioactive in appearance - ala the smurf blue nickname, lol.

On my car I added the oem suzuka blue seats, and then JPM Coachworks hooked me up with some of their 100% leather parts that matched really well with the oem suzuka seat colour. I added custom door card inserts, shift boot, elbowpad armrest, sunvisors, e-brake, and steering wheel. I was initially going with a black leather with red stitch theme early on, but then I came across a local member who was selling some mint suzuka blue ap1 seats and my factory seats were showing their age. I snatched up the seats as it was really rare to come across a set of seats that were basically in like-new condition. Then I started my black & blue transformation.

The seats show some nice colour in bright daylight conditions top down. With the top up or with a hardtop the seats show as a darker blue colour and somewhat low-key in the dark interior. Here is a pic below in daylight conditions top-down:

Old 08-04-2013, 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by JFUSION
My ap1 came with the all black interior, and I changed it to a black & blue theme. I think there are only a couple of us on the forums that have done this, the other guy changed from an all blue interior to black and blue, so reverse of what I did.

I love the oem suzuka blue seats, they are a nice colour of blue, not too bright, a perfect hue in my opinion. But I am not a fan of the all blue oem interior though, I find the blue vinyl parts to be somewhat radioactive in appearance - ala the smurf blue nickname, lol.

On my car I added the oem suzuka blue seats, and then JPM Coachworks hooked me up with some of their 100% leather parts that matched really well with the oem suzuka seat colour. I added custom door card inserts, shift boot, elbowpad armrest, sunvisors, e-brake, and steering wheel. I was initially going with a black leather with red stitch theme early on, but then I came across a local member who was selling some mint suzuka blue ap1 seats and my factory seats were showing their age. I snatched up the seats as it was really rare to come across a set of seats that were basically in like-new condition. Then I started my black & blue transformation.

The seats show some nice colour in bright daylight conditions top down. With the top up or with a hardtop the seats show as a darker blue colour and somewhat low-key in the dark interior. Here is a pic below in daylight conditions top-down:

this is awesome i love what you did. i would be happy if i could get blue seats and door inserts. thanks for the input and picture
Old 08-11-2013, 12:08 PM

I agree, the blue seats look great. The best way to describe them is they are like Apex Blue S2000s. Color looks great in person, but hard to capture in photos.

I put them in my Sebring Silver and couldn't be happier!

My 10 year old Sebring Silver
Old 08-11-2013, 03:25 PM

Received 325 Likes on 275 Posts

^^^You have a great looking car
Levi
Old 08-12-2013, 08:37 PM

Want <3
Old 08-13-2013, 01:42 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That looks surprisingly good. I'm not a fan of the all blue interior at all. But this is def not bad.
Old 08-14-2013, 03:45 AM

I love my black and blue!

Attachment 194092
Old 08-17-2013, 02:12 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Is there different shades of blue depending on the year???

Quick Reply: suzuka blue seats