S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

**To PWJDM and everyone else

Old 07-30-2008, 05:15 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face **To PWJDM and everyone else

well I bought a Password JDM CF snorkle and just finished installing it.

The install was super easy and the guide provided was very easy to follow as well. All the hardware were included and looks awsome.

Upon finishing the instal, I decided to take the car out on the local freeways and see if there are any differences. The differences were pretty dramatic according to the famous *butt dyno. It feels a lot smoother all through the RPM and accerleration feels really smooth. I would personally suggest this mod to everyone on a budget and wants decent power.

I will schedule for a dyno and retune my system and will keep everyone posted about this product.

**I was not told by password JDM to post this and everything mentioned. I have no link what so ever with password JDM just wanted to let everyone know about this product.

-Desmond
Old 07-30-2008, 05:44 PM

nice.. does it sound louder and better than the stock intake
Old 07-30-2008, 05:53 PM

it does sound different. It makes a funny sound during acceleration which is pretty cool. Its like a low pitched whine. Not like the SC though its way different than the whine of a supercharger. But noticeable noice difference.
Old 07-30-2008, 06:00 PM

I want to know as well if it is louder than stock intake. If it is, by how much...thank you.
Old 07-30-2008, 06:02 PM

nevermind...you replied to the other guy just before I could post mine. HAHAHA

Pics please
Old 07-30-2008, 07:56 PM

i will post pics up pretty soooon.

stupid iphone pics though
Old 07-30-2008, 08:01 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cool Desmond!

Tan
Old 07-30-2008, 10:33 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by desmond,Jul 30 2008, 05:15 PM
well I bought a Password JDM CF snorkle and just finished installing it.

The install was super easy and the guide provided was very easy to follow as well. All the hardware were included and looks awsome.

Upon finishing the instal, I decided to take the car out on the local freeways and see if there are any differences. The differences were pretty dramatic according to the famous *butt dyno. It feels a lot smoother all through the RPM and accerleration feels really smooth. I would personally suggest this mod to everyone on a budget and wants decent power.

I will schedule for a dyno and retune my system and will keep everyone posted about this product.

**I was not told by password JDM to post this and everything mentioned. I have no link what so ever with password JDM just wanted to let everyone know about this product.

-Desmond
desmond,

thank you very much... we really do appreciate feedbacks like this one. they are impartial, genuine in spirit, and you didn't pass judgement until you have actually purchased and experienced the actual product before you commented. youre a stand up guy, and i regret that i didn't get a chance to meet you in person today.

continue to enjoy your product, there is will be another item that we will produce soon that will go hand in hand with this product... this new item will add more than a few more HP. i will personally let you when it debuts.

Looking at the title for a second there... i thought this might be a flame thread or something to the effect of how we don't know we're doing. now that i have read this, i know its not the case... jk.

BTW desmond, how long did it take you to complete your install?
Old 07-31-2008, 07:16 AM

Originally Posted by Steve@PWJDM,Jul 31 2008, 01:33 AM

continue to enjoy your product, there is will be another item that we will produce soon that will go hand in hand with this product... this new item will add more than a few more HP. i will personally let you when it debuts.
Hondata reflash for header, exhaust, & pwjdm intake? ????????
Old 07-31-2008, 07:59 AM

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Desmond! I saw you there yesterday when you picked it up. Your car looks super clean!

I had my red 07 in the back getting the ram air intake, cooling panel, and heat shield installed.

Quick Reply: **To PWJDM and everyone else