S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Anyone had issues with Forcewerkz?

Old 01-21-2019, 05:58 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Anyone had issues with Forcewerkz?

I've ordered a Voltex rep front bumper for their Black Friday sale in November but did not include any hardware to mount the bottom part to the bumper.

Nov 27, 2018 - Bumper shipped
Dec 20, 2018 - Bumper delivered (took a while but expected due to holidays), and messaged them about missing hardware.
Dec 23, 2018 - Claimed they shipped hardware separately but did not arrive.
Jan 3, 2019 - Still no hardware and said that they don't do tracking numbers for small items like the hardware.
Jan 21, 2019 - Still no hardware after receiving bumper a month ago.

What would be the next reasonable steps since they are not responding to me anymore? Can I do a charge back or something else to escalate the issue?
Is their hardware like Shine Auto's with brackets that mount the bottom splitter to the car, or bottom splitter just bolted onto the bumper itself?

Thanks
Old 05-18-2019, 01:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by b_ron
I've ordered a Voltex rep front bumper for their Black Friday sale in November but did not include any hardware to mount the bottom part to the bumper.

Nov 27, 2018 - Bumper shipped
Dec 20, 2018 - Bumper delivered (took a while but expected due to holidays), and messaged them about missing hardware.
Dec 23, 2018 - Claimed they shipped hardware separately but did not arrive.
Jan 3, 2019 - Still no hardware and said that they don't do tracking numbers for small items like the hardware.
Jan 21, 2019 - Still no hardware after receiving bumper a month ago.

What would be the next reasonable steps since they are not responding to me anymore? Can I do a charge back or something else to escalate the issue?
Is their hardware like Shine Auto's with brackets that mount the bottom splitter to the car, or bottom splitter just bolted onto the bumper itself?

Thanks
Mice heard the hardware they ship is pretty cheap and ou can pick it up and hardware store. Sorry I’m so late on this, I’m sure youve figured something out by now.
Mans if so, what did you end up doing?
Thanks
Old 05-18-2019, 01:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ozzy Mejia
Mice heard the hardware they ship is pretty cheap and ou can pick it up and hardware store. Sorry I’m so late on this, I’m sure youve figured something out by now.
Mans if so, what did you end up doing?
Thanks
I clearly can not type.