S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Car Garage Amis Fenders

Old 08-09-2017, 10:13 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
Default Car Garage Amis Fenders

Hey all,

Does anyone have any experience with Car Garage Amis? I've looking into the wide front fenders, but can't seem to find much on them.
Feel free to chime in with your thoughts and experiences.
If anyone has or had these fenders please provide your review and post pictures.
Attached Thumbnails Car Garage Amis Fenders-cga-s2000-fenders.jpg   Car Garage Amis Fenders-cga-s2000-fenders-2.jpg  
Old 09-06-2017, 05:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, I currently live in Japan and have spoken with Amis. They currently do not sell any parts outside of Japan, however they are looking to sell overseas within the next few years. I am currently shipping their +55mm kit back to the states piece by piece. Should be the first and only one! Something new on the table.
Old 09-06-2017, 06:44 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

You might be able to get them through Nengun.com I was able to get their shifter collar through them, but they don't seem to have any body parts listed on their website. You could try and contact them directly.
Old 09-06-2017, 04:07 PM

Received 127 Likes on 110 Posts

I've purchased a few Car Garage Amis parts from RHDJapan. They can ad parts to their website if they aren't listed like I've requested before. Nengun will cost more. Vivid Racing is the only US dealer that I know of for this brand and, I would suggest you get a quote from them too.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:23 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by jackmugen02
I've purchased a few Car Garage Amis parts from RHDJapan. They can ad parts to their website if they aren't listed like I've requested before. Nengun will cost more. Vivid Racing is the only US dealer that I know of for this brand and, I would suggest you get a quote from them too.
how is RHDJAPAN? pretty trustworthy?
Old 09-15-2017, 01:33 PM

Received 127 Likes on 110 Posts

I've put in many orders in with RHDJapan and they have worked with me on getting in-stock status, shipping damage issues without a lot of hassle. I would suggest you check their blog regularly for sale events. For small orders, I would suggest using Paypal at checkout.
Old 09-17-2017, 08:57 AM
Site Moderator

Received 346 Likes on 301 Posts

RHDjapan is legit. I would avoid Vivid racing. You could also contact https://jessestreeter.com/ . Other vendors like Gotuning can probably get them for you as well.
Old 09-17-2017, 10:10 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Manga_Spawn
RHDjapan is legit. I would avoid Vivid racing. You could also contact https://jessestreeter.com/ . Other vendors like Gotuning can probably get them for you as well.
coo! i was looking for used bride seats.. Seems that I can't find Vorga's anywhere used.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Manga_Spawn
Is jessestreeter.com a legit reputable sight? I'm interested in ordering some Amis parts but like it was mentioned before not lot of people sell to the US beside Vivid.
Old 02-22-2018, 01:46 PM
Community Organizer

Received 44 Likes on 41 Posts

i have ordered with both (RHD & jesse) without any issues. very easy transactions via paypal.
RHD even replaced an item that was received damaged. spoon ek9 spoiler had stress cracks but box was not damaged.
sent a few messages and pics, sent it back and got a new one a few weeks later. gl!

Quick Reply: Car Garage Amis Fenders