S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Help!!parts' list to be made for supercharging S2K

Old 05-29-2018, 03:00 PM
Site Moderator

Received 351 Likes on 305 Posts

Tanabe concept G or touring are both nice exhausts that are reasonable prices. Greddy makes several that are also good. What do you want in an exhaust besides a dual? Loud? Quite? Budget for said exhaust?
Old 05-29-2018, 03:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Manga_Spawn
Tanabe concept G or touring are both nice exhausts that are reasonable prices. Greddy makes several that are also good. What do you want in an exhaust besides a dual? Loud? Quite? Budget for said exhaust?
Dua exhaust, quite, performant, budget 1500-1800$
Old 05-29-2018, 03:10 PM
Site Moderator

Ok so that opens more options. Quite is probably going to be hard give the supercharger will make pretty much all exhausts loud. I would also look into Toda and T1r exhausts as well as the ones I already mentioned.
Old 05-29-2018, 03:13 PM

Originally Posted by Manga_Spawn
Ok so that opens more options. Quite is probably going to be hard give the supercharger will make pretty much all exhausts loud. I would also look into Toda and T1r exhausts as well as the ones I already mentioned.
So I should stay away from Skunk2 exhausts, right?
Old 05-29-2018, 03:20 PM
Site Moderator

Personally I would stay away from anything they make.
Old 05-30-2018, 09:32 AM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

I have the HKS Spec L dual exaust and i like it, its not all that quite though. Skunk 2 stuff now a days is pretty much just cheap junk, If your going for somewhat quite i would say either the tanabe exhaust or a fujitsubo legalis r exhaust.
Old 05-30-2018, 10:46 AM

Originally Posted by hoobastnk90
I have the HKS Spec L dual exaust and i like it, its not all that quite though. Skunk 2 stuff now a days is pretty much just cheap junk, If your going for somewhat quite i would say either the tanabe exhaust or a fujitsubo legalis r exhaust.
Is this one? https://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/hks-h...k-exhaust.html
What does cat-back means? Can I run test pipe on that?From their website seems they make no test pipe. Which test pipe should I run? I'm considering also to buy HKS header.
Thanks
Old 05-30-2018, 11:09 AM

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts

Kind of like that one but the Spec L has carbon fiber tips and is supposedly lighter. Yes you can run a test pipe with it. Cat back means from the catalytic converter back is what the covers the test pipe would thus replace the factory catalytic converter. Here is a link to the right exhaust dunno if they ship to where you live, but it is different then the one you linked too https://thmotorsports.com/hks/hks-hi...i-2019109.aspx
The following users liked this post:
alessios2k (05-30-2018)
Old 05-30-2018, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by hoobastnk90
Kind of like that one but the Spec L has carbon fiber tips and is supposedly lighter. Yes you can run a test pipe with it. Cat back means from the catalytic converter back is what the covers the test pipe would thus replace the factory catalytic converter. Here is a link to the right exhaust dunno if they ship to where you live, but it is different then the one you linked too https://thmotorsports.com/hks/hks-hi...i-2019109.aspx
Thank you
Old 06-01-2018, 02:55 PM

I'm looking for radiator fans right now. It seems that the majority of S2K owners go for Spal fans. Luckily Spal is an Italian company. I mailed them but they told me there is no specific model for my vehicle. I searched in old threads but there are mainly wiring discussions. Which Spal fan would fit with Kraftwerks SC and a Koyo radiator? I need help please. My list is stil incomplete and overheating is a big problem I see when supercharging an S2K.
Thanks
Ale

Quick Reply: Help!!parts' list to be made for supercharging S2K