S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Invidia N1 Dual!

Old 04-07-2018, 01:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Invidia N1 Dual!

[left]

Hi all,

New to the S2000 forums, just thought I’d share a quick post/review of the Invidia N1 cat back system (duel exit).

Been searching for a decent cat back for a while, I’m running it from the standard headers, after lots of research and countless exhaust vids on YouTube, I went for the N1.
(largely because of how ****ing knarley they sound)

Lots of reviews mention it being really loud, I’ve completely dismissed all of them as I’m used to riding a loud Ducati superbike as a daily. So am very used to loud!! The N1 however, is ****ing loud!! It sounds insane! And 100% turns the S2K into a knarley race car! It’s like VTEC on steroids!!
Old 04-10-2018, 07:39 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

It looks like the build quality has improved marginally too.

You wait until it's fully broken in. I've got neighbours whose letter boxes vibrate when I drive past.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:03 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Pair it with a test pipe and you'll vibrate your skull
Old 04-10-2018, 08:58 AM

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Can you give me the source where you bought it from? I am looking to get one myself
Old 04-10-2018, 02:02 PM

[left]I just got mine from eBay mate. A seller called funky power uk. I’m running it with a test pipe at the moment but am thinking of welding a silencer to it. Just a 4-5” x 14” silencer. Hoping it might dullndown the insesant drone
Old 04-11-2018, 09:03 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yo, That looks nice, Just curious why you went with the N1 over the Q300. I hear the N1 is a lot louder, I'm currently rocking the Q300 which is louder then stock but has a epic deep Tone.
Old 04-11-2018, 09:59 AM
Site Moderator

Received 345 Likes on 300 Posts

After having a crazy high drone exhaust I will never do it again. I don't mind the exhaust being loud outside the car but drone is unbearable.
Old 04-11-2018, 01:47 PM

[left]
Originally Posted by Twizzy727
Yo, That looks nice, Just curious why you went with the N1 over the Q300. I hear the N1 is a lot louder, I'm currently rocking the Q300 which is louder then stock but has a epic deep Tone.
Honestly, I just preferred the look of the N1. Listening to lots of YouTube clips and it sounded a lot more aggressive. I’ve head the Q300 is really nice though! How much louder is it over stock? The N1 kinda only sounds good when you’re over 6K
Old 04-11-2018, 01:48 PM

[left]
Originally Posted by Manga_Spawn
After having a crazy high drone exhaust I will never do it again. I don't mind the exhaust being loud outside the car but drone is unbearable.
you’re telling me!!
Old 04-12-2018, 05:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OlliS2K
[left]
Honestly, I just preferred the look of the N1. Listening to lots of YouTube clips and it sounded a lot more aggressive. I’ve head the Q300 is really nice though! How much louder is it over stock? The N1 kinda only sounds good when you’re over 6K
The Q300 is Decently louder then stock but probably only about a few decimals, it produces a deep rich tone which sounds really good it’s not raspy and ricer like most Hondas (unless you add a test pipe- Which I’d say don’t it will be too loud and make you regret driving on the interstate- I took it off after a week). I’d say it sounds best while daily driving 4k-6k its real meaty in that range- after Vtec it gets louder and sounds amazing almost like my CBR 600RR or other sport bikes. I’ve never heard the N1 in person I’ve seen the YouTube Vids but nothing compares to real life. I’d love to hear them both in person side by side; that would-be dope. But the N1 does look really good with that smaller canister. I feel Invidia makes some top notch products, I highly recommend.

Quick Reply: Invidia N1 Dual!