S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Js Racing QC

Old 05-31-2019, 10:51 AM

Received 87 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by TsukubaCody
People who buy cheap junk were never going to buy nice parts in the first place.

J's quality is just ass and has been so for a solid while. Look at the J's website, everything new from them is catered to weebs who watch too much anime, from carbon steering wheel covers, floor mats, the same generic plastic knob with a cheap stick-on coin that 15 other brands use, their weird "T-Rev" system that seems a lot like a gimmick, low quality plastic models and their Stellar V tail lights that are noted as incredibly crap quality in the Honda Fit community (seems like about 50% report leaks within a year of purchase).

If the J's lip weren't my second favorite piece of aero for this chassis......I'd never put a single J's Racing part on my car.

(Also their US sales rep sucks)
I pretty much agree with you. I would have probably bought a "J's" lip and "J's" type s hood from First Molding (the people who actually make their aero parts) if it didn't mean most people thinking I have J's parts on my car.

And yes Danyelle or whatever SUCKSSSSSS. She is a joke. She straight up lied to and burned a couple of friends who had spend thousands with her. Classy.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:04 AM

Received 418 Likes on 318 Posts

Originally Posted by awhit17
I pretty much agree with you. I would have probably bought a "J's" lip and "J's" type s hood from First Molding (the people who actually make their aero parts) if it didn't mean most people thinking I have J's parts on my car.

And yes Danyelle or whatever SUCKSSSSSS. She is a joke. She straight up lied to and burned a couple of friends who had spend thousands with her. Classy.
Yep, super fair. I just ordered a pair of "J's" side skirts for my car....from a company here in the states that is generally well regarded for their quality products. Do I like buying replicas? Nope. Does it bother me? This time, nope.

Can you expand on the last bit?
Old 05-31-2019, 12:00 PM
Lex

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by RolanTHUNDER
Definitely looking forward to seeing pics of yours as soon as you get it. Which one did you order?
The FX-Pro Titanium Dual 70RS for the GT kit. This particular model apparently does not have any of the fitment issues others experience for 2006+ based on a few people I have spoken personally that have the exhaust. But we shall see...
Old 06-01-2019, 05:33 AM

Received 87 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by TsukubaCody
Yep, super fair. I just ordered a pair of "J's" side skirts for my car....from a company here in the states that is generally well regarded for their quality products. Do I like buying replicas? Nope. Does it bother me? This time, nope.

Can you expand on the last bit?
If you’d like to PM me, sure. But would rather not air out a bunch of dirty laundry here.
Old 06-02-2019, 10:32 PM

Received 187 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by Lex
The FX-Pro Titanium Dual 70RS for the GT kit. This particular model apparently does not have any of the fitment issues others experience for 2006+ based on a few people I have spoken personally that have the exhaust. But we shall see...
Great choice! Sounds like music to my ears
Old 11-06-2019, 08:56 PM

Received 22 Likes on 22 Posts

So the founder of Amuse, what’s his new company called?

Also, why is the original website still up? Between Honda discontinuing the AP2 OEM front lip, and now hearing about Amuse, this is sad news.