S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Just got my new CSG tails Version 2s (only ones in the uk?) (yea they are signed)

Old 05-27-2017, 01:31 PM

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by s2k_martin
It's the same thing with replica body parts, there's demand because of the price, so if you could replicate these tail lights for 1/4th of the price you'd see these everywhere.
There's already reps, I've seen a set here in Belgium.
I believe they were custom made using oem tail lights and they look exactly the same as the CSG, pretty decent work and indeed not even a 1/4 of the price.

Old 05-27-2017, 02:19 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Bubbels**
There's already reps, I've seen a set here in Belgium.
I believe they were custom made using oem tail lights and they look exactly the same as the CSG, pretty decent work and indeed not even a 1/4 of the price.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_IP8f_8frk
Lol they don't look half bad tbh. Just missing the chasing led's. Apparently the V2's has many different speed and signal settings... really looking forward to installing them.
Old 05-27-2017, 02:23 PM
Community Organizer

Received 154 Likes on 125 Posts

High quality parts built for a custom build which would be the best place, they really look great on the right car.

They also seem to be available in the US through a few distributors.

https://finalformusa.com/shop/car-sh...d-tail-lights/
The following users liked this post:
KW888 (05-27-2017)
Old 05-27-2017, 02:52 PM

Received 80 Likes on 60 Posts

lol its a Honda not a Lamborghini
Old 05-27-2017, 03:37 PM
Community Organizer

Received 154 Likes on 125 Posts

Originally Posted by s2000ellier
lol its a Honda not a Lamborghini
Yes, for sure.

Some people will spend BIG $$$ on wheels and suspension and carbon panels and BBK's and FI and paint and interior upgrades and exhaust and wrap and............

Just make yourself happy, that is all that really counts.
The following users liked this post:
KW888 (05-27-2017)
Old 05-27-2017, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Hfreak
Yes, for sure.

Some people will spend BIG $$$ on wheels and suspension and carbon panels and BBK's and FI and paint and interior upgrades and exhaust and wrap and............

Just make yourself happy, that is all that really counts.
yea that's correct final form is a dealer for CGS... and yes he does custom lights for Ferrari and Lamborghini as well lol
Old 05-27-2017, 06:42 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Any reason going for those instead of the new Depo tail Lights?
Old 05-28-2017, 01:58 AM

Originally Posted by SamySnead
Any reason going for those instead of the new Depo tail Lights?
Very good question. Yes as I was saying the build of the car Im heading towards is a more of a stealth sleek look. The full tint version looks perfect against my Berlina Black paint. The tails will also look nice against the carbon spoiler I have chosen and the Jdm black badges. Don't get me wrong the depo's are still nice but shows red has inside sections of the tails showing the different light up parts like the Oem's. The CGS's full tint just look completely black with no inner light sections showing when not lit (they looks completely flush against the boot lid) . I also like the fact they are completely genuine oem Honda parts. I even had to purchase new oem tail gaskets as well. A lot of people have seen the V1's but watching the different sequences of the V2's and Speed adjustment it's amazing to see.

Last edited by KW888; 05-28-2017 at 02:04 AM.
Old 05-28-2017, 05:06 AM

Received 31 Likes on 24 Posts

Dont listen to the haters man, Looks ****ing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry you had to deal with them fools, you knew what you were getting in to hahaha. Whats the difference between v1 and v2?
Old 05-28-2017, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by SmokeyGatto
Dont listen to the haters man, Looks ****ing awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry you had to deal with them fools, you knew what you were getting in to hahaha. Whats the difference between v1 and v2?
Its fine. Doesn't bother when people hate. Well the V1's have only one style of brake light and reverse and indication. V2's have a separate module and have multiple indication styles and speed adjustment. Just takes them to a whole new level

Quick Reply: Just got my new CSG tails Version 2s (only ones in the uk?) (yea they are signed)