S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

my build of all builds!

Old 02-13-2011, 03:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my build of all builds!

So just as it say this is a build I have been working on for the last month or so and thought I would post up my progress to show everyone what I’m doing and also give some good reading material I always like watching a good build. So the story goes like this…. Over December I started to getting in a board state with my cars appearance and started thinking of some motivational mod that I could buy to get my juices flowing again but i couldn’t put my finger on what to get until the first week in Jan when I slid in to a dead deer at night that was hiding right around a turn on the back roads or north Carolina….. pissed and tired I went to see the damage and the first thing that came to mind was …ok so it time to get a ap2 face lift haha plus a couple choice words for the pile of deer. So I headed home about a mile away with the sweet smell of burning abs in the air from my bumper cover that was being dragged like a snow plow which was probably not far from catching on fire. So the next Moring I tore everything apart to access the damage and was relieved to see everything was straight and the headlights not cracked. The damage was as fallowed. Trashed items- bumper cover, front spoiler, air pump. Bent items-lower radiator support, air pump bracket, passenger fender. Now that I knew what the damage was I thought for 2 seconds and decided that I was going to start a pretty serious build (for me at least) that night I couldn’t sleep thinking about everything from what wheels to get to what wheels to get Hamah……the next morning I called go tuning and it all started……..

before-

here is the first picture i took after the accident. please bare with the crappy pics....i will have better ones of the finished project for everone.

bent lower rad support which was grinded away and i welded in the replacement

all the parts where where removed from the car

picture on the before interior

just picked up the face from honda.....rad support, nfr sidestrikes, ap2 bumper, ap2 lip, ap2 fender liners, and still in the passanger fender......

welded in the rad support today.....cleaned everything up primed and undercoated everything! also shaved my bumper corners to clear the ap2 front end!

eastwood roller to the rescue! time to roll the fenders before paint! time to order some meat and enjoy my new clearence

here is a better picture or the bumper that was shaved to fit the ap2 bumper cover
Old 02-13-2011, 06:02 PM

looks good keep us updated
Old 02-13-2011, 06:40 PM

Probably couldn't see the deer due to all of those unnecessary stickers on your windshield..
Old 02-14-2011, 04:59 AM

thanks go tuning!

greddy se single

tein type flex

and last but not leasta frest set of Desmond Marquis Promada Regamaster thanks to IBC in 17x8 45mm 17x9 45mm.

Progress- fenders rolled and off to paint and most of the front end is back together as well as the fender liners and splash.
Old 02-14-2011, 05:54 AM

heading to my buddies work to mount some rubber on my regas. falken 452's 225/45/17 and 255/40/17
Old 02-14-2011, 08:18 AM

everything looks great so far man...good luck with the rest of it...i liked your old setup but your new setup seems like its going to be EPIC !
Old 02-14-2011, 08:20 AM

wow nice work, nice replacement parts.
Old 02-14-2011, 09:30 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TAs2k402,Feb 13 2011, 07:40 PM
Probably couldn't see the deer due to all of those unnecessary stickers on your windshield..
Haha touche. I agree stickers are stupid looking...but the choice of parts here looks pretty good.
Old 02-14-2011, 10:49 AM

damn your car is gonna be looking dope!!!
ive been considering picking up a greddy se single and my invidia noise is getting old
Old 02-14-2011, 11:34 PM

nice build! i love red an white

Quick Reply: my build of all builds!