S2000 Modifications and Parts Discussions about aftermarket products and parts including reviews, information and opinion.

Your mods and opinions on them:

Old 11-25-2007, 09:42 AM
Former Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 00integrals,Nov 25 2007, 09:06 AM
CKit, can you post the link to where you purchased the RaceLogic unit?
Was thinking about trying organize a group buy. PM me Monday afternoon and I should have more information. Eventually I'll get around to posting a DIY with pictures. It's really easy to install.
Old 12-09-2007, 07:04 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

A note to the mods that made this forum...awesome idea! I'd like to suggest that the "official aftermarket header discussion" from jdm tuning be moved over to here...I made that thread for the exact same purpose that this sub-forum has been created.
Old 12-09-2007, 01:43 PM

Received 1,108 Likes on 988 Posts

Originally Posted by CKit,Jul 28 2007, 01:27 PM
PM Kodokan, he is the only one who sells them new.

Type "Kodokan" and "seat locks" into the search.
The correct screen name is "kodokan_4" (no quotations).

Great product-worth the $.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:58 AM
Former Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

[QUOTE=CKit,Nov 25 2007, 10:42 AM] Was thinking about trying organize a group buy.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:11 PM
tof

Received 1,916 Likes on 1,308 Posts

C's Short Throw Shifter ****/$$

For those who want a short shifter with more of a factory feel and less risk of buzz than the very good Axial Flow...and don't mind forking out an extra c-note for it. The perfect anti-rice stealth mod since the shorter shift throw is accomplished completely by moving the shift fulcrum up with no change to the location of the shift knob.

Old 02-24-2008, 09:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just switch out my Apexi WSII for a Megan Drift Spec Single

Whoa what a diffrence.

Sure the megan is loud, but I can seriously feel the diffrence in power, its incredible and the drone is controlable thru accelarator. plus it looks so nice with that angle.

Over all:
Megan Drift Spec
Sound: 8 (10 being loudest)
Looks: 8
Performance: 8 (But Dyno Proven)

Apexi WSII
Sound: 3 (10 being loudest)
Looks: 5
Performance: 5
Old 03-14-2008, 08:57 AM

Not sure if this really lands in the "mods" forum. Mostly because it is almost entirely for looks. But here are some pics of my engine "bling" project for this long winter rest. Pic of before and pic of after. Added, Megan exhaust header, ARC heat shield, polished fuel rail cover, custom powder chrome valve cover, intake, alternator, STB brackets and sparkplug cover. Chrome convoluted tubing, stainless steel hoses and hose sleeves, magna-clamp hose fittings, Ricks polished pulley set -

BEFORE

AFTER

Almost forgot to add my own opinion of these mods -

Megan polished header - good purchase for looks, may have some mid range gains, but your better off with a cerramic coated header to control heat - remember I did this for looks.
ARC heat shield $$$$ Looks would have to be modified to use with engine torque damper, and it is very light.
Custom chrome - only worth it if you are anal about the look of your engine. $$$$$ And on a negative note, if I would not do the alternator the next time - to expensive, has big damage risks and can't really see much of it anyway. On the damage side of this, I found out the hard way - powder coat insulates the case of the alternator and if all mounting points are not cleared properly, the unit willnot ground and the voltage regulator gets destroyed - not cheap or fun.
Stainless steel lines, sleeves and magna clamps - big bling factor - zero performance - time consumming to install and has its headaches, but looks great.
Old 03-16-2008, 05:05 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

review of the berk hi-flow cat:
https://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.ph...f=193&t=577055
Old 03-21-2008, 02:27 PM

Unhappy

Originally Posted by neoarroyo,Jul 27 2007, 07:56 AM
So I go into the dealers and ask for the New Honda MTF and supposedly it comes in a silver bottle correct?

A few more to the list:

Mugen License Plate Bolts:
Replaces the OEM black nuts which looks like rust and clean up the entire area with the stainless steel circular mugen bolts. Great addition and won't rust ever. You might think it is minor, but you will notice it if you are behind an S with it.

Seat Locks:
Since the seats are so expensive on this car, and it is a convertible, it is not a bad thing to have as a preventive measure.

Wheel Locks:
Again, just for the piece of mind. If you are going to do it, don't buy the ones from the Dealerships, those are way too big...there is a smaller and shorter one from handaaccessories.com that fit much better

Seatback Satchel Bag
Because there is literally no room or place to put things in the S, this bag which you install behind the passenger seat is really handy to put things, esp. so if you are taking a lady friend out for the night or a cruise.
How much are the seats if i need to replace them or if they are stolen???? My friend said a guy had his robed and the insurience company wanted to total the car?
Old 03-23-2008, 07:10 PM

Received 29 Likes on 26 Posts

depends on the year and condition of the car,....older model s2k's possibly will be totaled,........there is no part number on the seats so they all have to be hand assembled piece by piece so upwards of 8-9k for new seats.

(not sure if we are suppose to reply in this sticky so if not i apologize and go ahead and move it)

Quick Reply: Your mods and opinions on them: