S2000 Naturally Aspirated Forum Discussions about N/A motor projects, builds and technology.

Private Label Header Test + Dyno...

Old 05-09-2012, 01:36 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by cadams05nfr
Wow, I really wanted the PLM header but I am REALLY starting to think twice!

muhahahaha muhahahaha,

I'll find you a legitimate header when I get to Japan. I wouldn't waste the money on this thing. It may end up like your Tsudo exhuast. Then you are buying 2 headers in the end, this one and one to replace it after you aren't happy.
Old 05-09-2012, 01:58 PM
HDA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

But after all this "cheap bent header" shows gains, doesnt it?

About the leak fix, what if the original owner just lost it while uninstalling the header? Just saying...
Old 05-09-2012, 03:06 PM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by cadams05nfr
I just can't believe the header would be shipped that way. And Honestly, seeing it just thrown in a box like that (which the box looks like its been used a time or two) with no protection, this would make me not want to buy a header from this vendor. If I am going to shell out $400 I want my item to be protected and packeged better. This just makes you feel like your saitsfaction doesn't matter once they have your money. I mean really, it was shipped un protected TWICE?! Bubble wrap does very little to protect thin metal in a cardboard box going across country!

Also as a side not, did the buyer have to pay to ship the header back for a replacement? What BS. If I send you something and I just throw it in a box with no protection and it arrives broke, do you think it's fair that I make you pay to ship back my mistake? Wow, I really wanted the PLM header but I am REALLY starting to think twice!
We never reuse our boxes, all boxes are brand new and strapped.
All headers are bubble wrapped in each box.
I would never sell a used product and claim it as new.

I'm here to learn from customers reviews,
as a company trying to learn from my mistakes.

After this incident we are going to take this as a lesson learned for me as a seller, I will be packaging the header better with more filler so the header would not be damaged while in transit.

Originally Posted by HDA
But after all this "cheap bent header" shows gains, doesnt it?

About the leak fix, what if the original owner just lost it while uninstalling the header? Just saying...

As for a gasket fix, if it is lost we would sell you a replacement gasket fix.
it usually cost 20 bucks shipped to the lower 48 states.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:00 AM
Former Sponsor

Originally Posted by StormS2000
Originally Posted by subliminalitr' timestamp='1336587103' post='21683347
I would think if the original owner contact the seller he bought it from, they would be able to send out the gasket fix.
Overall on that, I know they wouldn't have denied sending one out.
That's not the problem and you know it. What if I can't contact no longer the original owner?
The problem is that you sold a bad product and you have NOT fixed it nor for me nor for the original owner.
You could AT LEAST ask me where I live to get me a spacer from the nearest dealer but NO, you don't care about YOUR customers and errors.

I would have fixed the problem if the original buyer had purchased the header from me. They would have had to contact me so I can send them out one for free.

Originally Posted by subliminalitr
overall the new headers all come with the necessities of what you need to install now.
So your product is SHIT and does NOT fit correctly.
And even if you know that, you try lie to customers denying the problem.

I don't care to pay 20 f@#kING $ for a fix but I WON'T if you try to fool me (denying the problem and making me loose my time and patience) and you DON'T TRY to fix YOUR problem.
I made my own spacer (could buy it from a dealer in Barcelona) JUST not to have to deal with people like YOU but I assure people will know about your SHITTY PRODUCT AND CUSTOMER CARE.

Thanks.

how does it not fit if the problem is fixed now? Overall I tried to sell you the fix but you didn't want to buy it.
you bought this item used so I had to sell you a replacement product. To recieve the item for free as a fix for the first batch, the original owner had to contact their seller to receive it.

Originally Posted by HDA
What if the original owner did NOT receive the fix and I told the company about it?

the original owner would have to contact the seller to receive the the fix.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:34 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Storm,

Easy there buddy.