S2000 Racing and Competition The S2000 on the track and Solo circuit. Some of the fastest S2000 drivers in the world call this forum home.

New Jersey Pro Waiting list

Old 03-06-2013, 04:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Jersey Pro Waiting list

I was out of town last week and forgot to register for the NJ Pro on 4/20 - 4/21. Went to register this past weekend and sure enough, I waited too long so I am on the waiting list. Anybody know how this works? Will I only be able to get in if enough drivers cancel or might they raise the entry limit? Do I still have a chance to get in or am I screwed? I guess registration was open for about ten days before I got on the list. Just wondering if you all think I have a chance to get in?
Old 03-06-2013, 08:08 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

You will likely get in. In the past they have usually bumper the cap if there are not too many wait listers. They usually will give preference to members that will likely be competing for series points and attending the finale. Likewise there will be some cancellations since people hurried to register knowing that it would fill.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:11 AM

Originally Posted by ConeKiller2
You will likely get in. In the past they have usually bumper the cap if there are not too many wait listers. They usually will give preference to members that will likely be competing for series points and attending the finale. Likewise there will be some cancellations since people hurried to register knowing that it would fill.
+1

Steve, will you be running in BS? Hope you make it!

Nick
Old 03-07-2013, 07:00 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

yeah I've never heard of someone not getting into a pro other than the finale, you should be ok. They usually raise the limit a bit.
Old 03-08-2013, 03:14 AM

Originally Posted by Forcednduckshn
Originally Posted by ConeKiller2' timestamp='1362589724' post='22384463
+1

Nick
Nick, I am running in BS again this year. I still have a lot to learn as far as driving skill goes and BS is a good place for that. I hope to make it to at least the NJ, Dover, and, DC national events. I may try to make my first trip to Lincoln as well. Somebody has to be DFL! Lol!
Steve
Old 03-08-2013, 06:37 AM

Originally Posted by skahre
Originally Posted by Forcednduckshn' timestamp='1362669099' post='22386794
[quote name='ConeKiller2' timestamp='1362589724' post='22384463']
+1

Nick
Nick, I am running in BS again this year. I still have a lot to learn as far as driving skill goes and BS is a good place for that. I hope to make it to at least the NJ, Dover, and, DC national events. I may try to make my first trip to Lincoln as well. Somebody has to be DFL! Lol!
Steve
[/quote]

Sweet dude! We'll have a blast! Tell Erik I said hello if you talk to him.

Nick
Old 03-08-2013, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by Forcednduckshn
Originally Posted by skahre' timestamp='1362744856' post='22389073
[quote name='Forcednduckshn' timestamp='1362669099' post='22386794']
+1

Nick
Steve
[/quote]

Nick
[/quote]
I will. We are kicking off the season this Sunday with Autocrossers Inc. Hopefully all this snow is melted away by then! Looks like Eric will be running a normally aspirated Solstice ZOK in C-Stock this season.
Old 03-08-2013, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by skahre
Originally Posted by Forcednduckshn' timestamp='1362757054' post='22389428
[quote name='skahre' timestamp='1362744856' post='22389073']
[quote name='Forcednduckshn' timestamp='1362669099' post='22386794']
+1

Nick
Steve
[/quote]

Nick
[/quote]
I will. We are kicking off the season this Sunday with Autocrossers Inc. Hopefully all this snow is melted away by then! Looks like Eric will be running a normally aspirated Solstice ZOK in C-Stock this season.
[/quote]

I'm jealous, my first autocross since last October is at the end of this month. Some guys get to run year round! Jerks. I am sure Eric will be right at the top with that Solstice, please wish him luck for me. See you in NJ!
Old 03-08-2013, 10:26 AM

So Eric is part of the great BS exodus too, huh.
Old 03-10-2013, 02:13 PM
Former Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

I'm kind of hoping that the new crop of street tires puts the RT back in stock class.

Quick Reply: New Jersey Pro Waiting list