S2000 Racing and Competition The S2000 on the track and Solo circuit. Some of the fastest S2000 drivers in the world call this forum home.

Saferacer.com coupon

Old 08-15-2006, 03:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Saferacer.com coupon

Hi all

From time to time I get these discount codes from SAFERACER.COM. They're an excellent source for racing stuff... helmets, suits, shoes, 2-way radios, HANS devices, etc... all at very competitive prices. They still have a few SA2000 helmets they're blowing out at really good prices. Here's an offer for an extra 10% off plus free shipping:

It's time to get ready for the Chase for Your Championship, or at least the last part of the season, just use code "A2006" and receive your 10% discount through the end of August!!! Also, Free Shipping on all orders over $100.

http://www.SafeRacer.com

happy shopping
Old 08-15-2006, 04:42 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks Drew!

I've decided to strip the S and stop pretending it is a street car, so the timing is good. I don't have time to do it myself, so I'm having a local shop gut it for me.

Any recommendations for steering wheel? I'm especially interested in what size people like. I want something smaller (I loved the tiny steering wheel in the Formula Dodges); though I'm concerned about going too small with the S.

-MSM

ps Anyone interested in buying steering wheel, airbags, air conditioning / HVAC parts?
Old 08-15-2006, 07:38 PM

you'll get a bundle for the airbags... don't let 'em go for less than $1100!

I drove an NSX the other day that had a near-perfect steering wheel. It was a Sparco, but I'd have to find out which model/width. The Momo in the Grey Ghost was excellent too, so you might want to check with Richard for the measurements of that one.

Use the coupon towards a HANS... if it applys, that's a pretty big savings.
Old 08-15-2006, 07:44 PM

See what you can find out about the wheel in the NSX.

Good tip on the HANS ... I'll check that out. Regardless I will save a bundle as I'm loading up on a bunch of stuff including suit, new gloves, wheel, etc.
Old 08-17-2006, 09:31 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

hey I know there is the 10% off at safe racer, but I'd highly recommend joe marko/his guys at HMS motor sports

http://www.hmsmotorsport.com/

I'm sure if you tell him you're getting 10% off from saferacer and you're ordering a lot of a stuff they'll at least match. If you're buying a hans they give you 20% off a set of belts with the order for example.

anyway, great company. couldn't recommend them higher.

-Ry
Old 08-17-2006, 10:07 AM
Kel

How long is the coupon for Drew?
Old 08-17-2006, 10:17 AM

Originally Posted by HunterEz,Aug 17 2006, 11:07 AM
How long is the coupon for Drew?
Originally Posted by drewchie
through the end of August!!!
Do they not have reading comprehension in your middle school, or are you not there yet?

Old 08-17-2006, 10:32 AM

Originally Posted by krazik,Aug 17 2006, 10:31 AM
hey I know there is the 10% off at safe racer, but I'd highly recommend joe marko/his guys at HMS motor sports

http://www.hmsmotorsport.com/

I'm sure if you tell him you're getting 10% off from saferacer and you're ordering a lot of a stuff they'll at least match. If you're buying a hans they give you 20% off a set of belts with the order for example.

anyway, great company. couldn't recommend them higher.

-Ry
Appreciate the tip ... I'll give them a call. For steering wheel I've decided to go with the Momo 78 in 330mm.

So send me all your cheating bastard weight stripping secrets by PM!

I'm out of town through first week of Sep. I dropped the car off at a local shop and told 'em to rip out anything and everything that's not needed.

Any tips or recommendations on items I should get will be appreciated.
- Race suit
- Window nets
- Extinguisher
- blah, blah, blah
Old 08-17-2006, 10:36 AM
Administrator

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

you should bring your car out here to have tcdesign do your cage, nets, extinguisher etc.

I forget which net I have, its the mesh one (like fishnets ) and the closing mechanisim is on a pole, not the seatbelt type. both I prefer best.

On race suit, get the higher end ones since because they're really a lot more comfortable. I have a sparco, but lots of people rave about the apline stars ones.

I have a "Firecharger" AFF extinguisher. Haven't had to use it *knock on wood*
Old 08-17-2006, 10:42 AM
Kel

Originally Posted by payneinthe,Aug 17 2006, 11:17 AM
Originally Posted by drewchie
through the end of August!!!
Do they not have reading comprehension in your middle school, or are you not there yet?

Oh crap! Thats twice for me!

Quick Reply: Saferacer.com coupon