S2000 Racing and Competition The S2000 on the track and Solo circuit. Some of the fastest S2000 drivers in the world call this forum home.

Saner Performance Fabrication

Old 08-07-2006, 06:03 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can you tell me what phone number you called then at? I still don't have my bar and I can't get through to anyone.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by PatentedS2k,Aug 7 2006, 06:49 AM
Can anyone tell from the pictures whether the Saner endlinks have been updated, or are the mcmaster carr endlinks still a necessary mod?

Thanks
Those look like the updated endlinks I have that came out about 2.5 years ago. I.e., they still don't really fit quite right.
Old 08-07-2006, 07:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hre is the contact info i used:

PH 772-873-0238 (shop)

email: sanerperffab@cs.com

I only got voice mail at the number and left a message. I also sent an email. I don't know which Saner responded to when he called me. He called about a week later so he may not respond immediately, but it seems that he does monitor his messages and/or email.

His web site doesn't appear to be up, but you can grab the cached site and it has all the info.
Old 08-07-2006, 12:57 PM

Can you purchase the bar direct through Saner at that #?
Old 08-07-2006, 05:21 PM

Well it is the right number to his shop (his site also lists his home number but I didn't feel like trying that).

If you're interested, send an email with what you want and your phone, and try calling as well. I would think he'd get back to you to complete the deal if you don't actually reach him on the phone.
Old 08-07-2006, 05:36 PM

Thank you.

That bar looks great btw. The S2000 on street tires and asphalt can stand to run a slightly less stiff bar right? I am just wondering if the stiffness of this bar will suffice with a street tire setup.
Old 08-08-2006, 01:58 PM

I'm sure he'll get back to you to complete your order (a.k.a. take your money and credit card number), but good luck trying to get in contact after that. Even when you do, he'll just lie to you, as evidenced by the lack of my bar.
Old 08-08-2006, 03:15 PM

Wow man that's horrible
Old 08-14-2006, 07:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I hope he gets you the bar. I ran an Auto-Cross yesterday with my new bar from Saner. I have it on the softest setting and the car is amazing. It is not tail happy at all. When it dose get loose it is very linear and not snappy. I'll post the results of the the race after I get them.

I wish Saner Fab did a better job with customer relations because the product is awesome especially for the money. I wrote him a long email a few weeks ago when I was having trouble getting my bar it is as follows hopefully they will follow my advice.

"John,

We have traded voice mails a few times this week regarding my order. Please e-mail me back or call to let me know the shipping status. Your voice mail to me stated that you had already shipped the bar but you had no shipping info so the USPC must have lost the item. You went on to say that you have some coming back from powder coating this week and that you would personally see that mine got out. I hope that is true. Just so you know where I stand. I suspect it never shipped or you would have been a little more upset with the USPS.

I suspect/hope that the truth is that you were waiting for more orders of the same bar to come in before you took the time to set-up, that way you could bend, drill, coat, order end links etc. at the same time. The reason for that being my suspicion is that I have spoken to a few other people who have open orders with you for S2000 bars and they have been told similar stories. One of the people ordered the bar as recently as June 26th and you told them the other day that the bar was coming back from powder coating and that it would ship this week.

If you know it is going to take a while to get your customer a product. Just tell them. It would avoid a lot of confusion and aggravation on both ends. I would have been perfectly happy if you said
Old 08-16-2006, 12:28 PM

[QUOTE=whaler167,Aug 14 2006, 07:48 AM] That email go things moving and I got the bar.

Quick Reply: Saner Performance Fabrication