S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

06 E350 pulls on old gen Mustang GT Vert.

Old 10-11-2005, 05:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 06 E350 pulls on old gen Mustang GT Vert.

LOL, a few days ago I was coming home from a night of partying. Weather was awesome, low 60's high 50's. I was sporting the P.I.M.P E350 Rental. My gf and I came up on a older gen like a 1997 GT Mustang Vert with a loud exhaust. We finally came up on a light and I rolled down my windows. The guy was Mexican and he had his girlfriend with him. I guess he was proud of his exhaust cause he started reving and his girlfriend busted up laughing. Oh Hell no I said.... rental or not, Mercedez > Ford. I shouted, "Hey, nice exhaust... wanna race a four door Mercedes." Confident the kid exclaims, "Homie your'e gonna get smoked.." "Wanna see?" I replied...

*Pushed ESP off* opposing light turns yellow, Crapstang Revs up motor and applies brakes... I flicked my wrist to the left, 1st gear it reads on my Mercedes Benz E350 Rental it reads... Light goes green... I take off like a bat out of hell spinning first, 2nd gear comes, 3rd gear and that crap stang is about 1 1/2 car behind me and he aint gaining. LOL

Of course I slowed down and that rustang did a fly by. As I approached the next intesection where he was at the light, he quickly jumped into the left lane and turned as I approached.

LOL

Once again, Mercedez > Ford.

LOL
Old 10-11-2005, 09:01 PM
Banned

Old 10-11-2005, 09:18 PM

what doesn't pull on a 97 mustang gt?
Old 10-11-2005, 09:29 PM

I'm assuming your car is in the shop and you got a rental?

Please let me know what rental company rents out a mercedes E-class?

I hope you didn't redline the car. Those new mercedes' have ECU's that track EVERYTHING, including date and time of redlines, hard braking, etc. to let the mechanic know if the car's been driven bad/harsh.

Can you blame them? Where I live, the average mercedes owner can't (won't) change a spare tire, and they never know which side the gas tank is even on. I couldn't even imagine what kind of regular maintenance they get. And people are blaming mercedes for poor quality.
Old 10-11-2005, 10:36 PM

Won't tell you what companies lended my car. I feel sorry for the sucker who buys this E-Class when the rental company puts it out for sale.

Btw, these E 350's does a nice burn out too.
Old 10-12-2005, 12:45 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You burn all through first on an automatic huh?

As to the race, this I believe. I guess you finally ran this guy when you were awake.
Old 10-12-2005, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by S4_dukar,Oct 11 2005, 10:36 PM
Won't tell you what companies lended my car. I feel sorry for the sucker who buys this E-Class when the rental company puts it out for sale.

Btw, these E 350's does a nice burn out too.
payback's a mother ****er.

that dude that buys the E 350 that you ragged all to hell will stall out pulling out in traffic in front of you and you will end up totalling your car.

or maybe you will overheat the trans. core and crack the head of the E 350 when the trans. doesn't shift to second as planned.
Old 10-12-2005, 07:51 PM

YOU:
hey look at me..............I redlined a mercedes and it kicks every other car's ass back and forth! everyone buy one!

he he heeee! I bet you all wish YOU could rent a luxury car like this and beat it up and get away with it! tee hee hee! (girly sparkles fly everywhere)

ME:
I do just fine with my 9K revving, convertible, under $30K S2000. I'll roll up on a new E 350 when I see one and I'll let you know if they're worth two shits.
Old 10-13-2005, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by DrDre1443,Oct 13 2005, 03:51 AM
YOU:
hey look at me..............I redlined a mercedes and it kicks every other car's ass back and forth! everyone buy one!

he he heeee! I bet you all wish YOU could rent a luxury car like this and beat it up and get away with it! tee hee hee! (girly sparkles fly everywhere)

ME:
I do just fine with my 9K revving, convertible, under $30K S2000. I'll roll up on a new E 350 when I see one and I'll let you know if they're worth two shits.
Wow did they teach you how to construct such a creative imaginary story such as the one you wrote back in elementary? or did you have to struggle through english class in high school to do that write up?

Are you even done with school?
Old 10-13-2005, 03:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by S4_dukar,Oct 13 2005, 07:33 AM
Wow did they teach you how to construct such a creative imaginary story such as the one you wrote back in elementary? or did you have to struggle through english class in high school to do that write up?

Are you even done with school?
I think your stories were imagined. Just not too well. Have you been hitting the crack pipe again?

Quick Reply: 06 E350 pulls on old gen Mustang GT Vert.