6262 AP2 vs GT-R - S2KI Honda S2000 Forums

6262 AP2 vs GT-R

Old 07-05-2015, 07:43 PM   #1

Default 6262 AP2 vs GT-R

I was driving on the Garden State Parkway Friday night when a newer GT-R merged right on next to me. I had just finished my build/had tuned 2 days prior to this, so I was very excited to see what my AP2 could do now (I put down 470whp, 315wtq at Evans). The passenger pointed straight ahead and looked at me as if it was ready to go. A few seconds later we took off and he jumped on me. From about 5k in 3rd gear to the top of 4th gear I pulled a solid 3 cars on him. The passenger looked out the window with a surprised face and gave me a thumbs up. I was honestly surprised and did not think I would pull like that on him. Is it possible that he really pushed it and I still pulled that much? He seemed stock.

Truly no better feeling than getting through all the headaches that come with a build and whooping some GT-R ass.

JuicedS2K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2015, 08:41 AM   #2

You said the newer gtr. Im sure you talking about the r35 but the newer r35 with the leds on the front bumper are faster then the first couple of years. The earlier gtr 07-10 had 480hp and the newer 11-up are 530hp+ and the 11 up have the leds up front while the first ones didnt. Correct me if im wrong someone. Do you remember seeing leds up front? Either way, you beat a gtr and thats always a good thing. Nice
chubbys2k is online now   Reply With Quote