S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

anyone seen this

Old 01-24-2004, 09:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not pissed about that, its the fact that you all call me a troll. Also its about the fact when someone posts a video everyone has little to say about why the s2000 didn't win. When someone just posts that the s2000 lost then all hell breaks loose and you all start calling them a liar. I was just reposting to show how on the mustang video it is proof right there that it was a good race. Yet still even with the video you all want to call him a liar. Pathetic!
And you expect different? You come to a S2K board and post negative posts and expect us to welcome you? Thats like going to your friends house and making it real known that the next door neighbors wife is better looking and nicer than his. At some point he is going to tell you to take a hike. Truth or not its going to piss him/us off.
Old 01-24-2004, 10:00 PM

The video is a repost, nice run anyhow.

I'm surprised that the S2k hung in there so well, but I have zero experience in being in a boosted S so maybe that outcome was to be expected.

The narration was what made it fun to watch... not a bunch of wind noise and a dark video.
Old 01-25-2004, 01:26 AM
Banned

Originally posted by 777white
look I don't have an s2000, but my buddy does. I know they are awesome cars. Just be more mature when someone posts an opinion.

It's cool! I don't know about other owners, but when I see an S losing, I don't get offended or take it personally. It's totally cool with me. So there are faster cars out there, so what? Some cars are made for straight-line speeds, some are made for corners, some are made for looks, and so on. Fortunately, the S has a little (or a lot, however you wanna look at it) of all.

I'm totally mature about seeing an S lose. But when someone keeps ranting on and on, and bashing other owners on here, I get annoyed.

It's cool! I apologize if I seemed a little mean or offensive. Didn't mean to be. I was just annoyed by a few people on here.

You seem to be cool, and keep up the good work of posting up vids.
Old 01-25-2004, 04:58 AM
Banned

thats cool man, like I say I love the s2000, just hate it when people jump on others for their opinion. Take care COOLESS.
Old 01-25-2004, 08:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey, I know that video. That was filmed right here in Calgary. Here's a link to a compilation of that and some other stuff. It ends off with the S2000 pulling away.

http://www.virgeweb.com/beyond/video/beyon...dstreetlife.wmv

Chris.
Old 01-25-2004, 08:58 AM

In fact, here's the original thread over on Beyond.ca when that racing vid was first posted:

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&...ght=S2000+video
Old 01-25-2004, 12:27 PM
Banned

yep....
Old 01-25-2004, 07:43 PM

that guy can jump high as hell... LOL
Old 01-26-2004, 01:34 AM
Banned

Originally posted by 777white
thats cool man, like I say I love the s2000, just hate it when people jump on others for their opinion. Take care COOLESS.
Like I said, I'm totally cool with you or anyone if their opinions are presented in a nice way, or not bashing owners on here. I speak for myself, I know that an S is not unbeatable or the fastest, it's far from it. It's not meant to be so anyway. I don't know how other owners feel. But when I see non-owners coming in here talking trash and calling owners names, I'd get annoyed, and we don't appreciate it.

While I totally understand your point, you must also understand something too. This is an S2000 fan-based forum for owners and enthusiasts, so we tend to defend it when others keep talking trash. Look at it this way, if this was an American talk-forum, and a foreigner went on to talk trash or make some offensive remarks, wouldn't you tend to defend it? It's only natural. We tend to defend what we like, love, admire, etc., regardless of what it is.

Peace out then!
Old 01-26-2004, 10:31 AM

777white making peace??? Weird.
Well dude you are ok in my book cuz noone is perfect. Just think about Cooless said and you will be ok. and I promise u wont be called a TROLL again.

Quick Reply: anyone seen this