S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

b18 swapped teg vs. ap2

Old 11-02-2010, 02:04 PM

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by OMG VTEC,Nov 2 2010, 01:47 PM
I think you're an intelligent guy with a lot of automotive knowledge. You are absolutely correct about a toe-out misrepresenting a dyno number. The overreacting posters in this thread calling you "stupid" and an "idiot" are just showing their actual intelligence/maturity level. I wouldn't even respond to them.

However, you are wrong about what the average S2000 dynos and need to accept that fact. Those of us that have been around these cars long enough (you clearly have not been around S2000s a lot) have seen enough corrected dynojet readings way above your previously quoted figure.

duke I have nothing against your knowledge, however, I do disagree with you on this...
Old 11-04-2010, 08:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He has a 94-2001 model. B18c1 with a type R head is ok only. I remember racing one a long time ago. I drove my buddies RSX and he drove my Integra 4dr GS-R. We bump into a gs-r with a type r head and he pulled the both of us but not too far and plus this guy had a chipped ecu that redlined at 9k. You with I/H/E would take him if you have those mods. Dont sweat the kid, he proabaly doesn't know crap and this is his first car. I owned a gs-r high 14's, I owned a (RIP! DAMN THEIVES) 92 civic jdm h22a 12's with slicks and 13's with street tires DD. You got him beat by every means possible.
Old 11-04-2010, 09:51 AM

i raced an eg hatch with a ctr swap (b16b, around 185hp@crank) with intake, header, exhaust, chipped and pulled it by about 3 cars. and i know the person who owns this car pretty well and the car is very stout for what it is. an integra being as heavy as it is will be no issue. if i read that correctly, he has a stock bottom end and a type-r head, then he is only gaining cams. he still doesnt have the CR of a type-r. dont get me wrong the typer cams help a whole lot, but still should not be enough to beat an s. the only thing (i cant remember if this was said between all the other posts lol) but if he has a type r transmission then his gears will be much shorter than those of a normal gsr/b16 transmission.

Point is, dont worry about it. i wouldnt race him because i dont think it would be worth the time. you would piss him off more just calling him stupid and telling him you would walk all over his car but never let him find out for sure. lol tell him your car is worth about 3 times what his is. i had an integra and loved it but i would never disrespect an s driver, unless of course they were a complete douche-ass. lol poor little kids...no respect these days.
Old 11-04-2010, 11:52 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was by no means a complete douche ass lol i never said a word to the kid. I really don't talk to anyone in the class, i pretty much keep to myself and people still manage to talk shit, yesterday this other guy asked me if i cooked some rice when we got back to class. ****-In NADC people are douches. Every kid there is a dang ricer with a civic with a swapped motor and 5000 hp or mustang with a 12 liter v67 with 15897 hp. People have no common sense there whatsoever.

Ok this is funny, same guy...yesterday he tell me a 93 civic hatch weighs 13xx lbs...STOCK. I was like a completely gutted SHELL doesn't weigh 1300 lbs and he argued and so did like 5 guys in my class, so i pulled out my handy dandy phone and googled that shit. HAHA showed them the curb weight of a 93 civic, 21xx lbs i think....i don't remember but anyway my point is these are the biggest bunch of tards i have ever seen.

Also, I'm sure someone will complain about my grammar, screw you, i know how to make sentences if i want.
Old 11-04-2010, 02:43 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Boost76,Nov 2 2010, 01:34 PM
^ intake exhaust.
Like i said. Must've been stock. Putting intake/exhaust on a civic si (without a tune) gains less horsepower than having i/e on an s2000.
Old 11-04-2010, 03:20 PM

I keep hearing this thing about corrected figures it's a street race those fibbed up numbers dont mean anything in the real world.

I'll just kinda chuckle about people claiming I don't know the car or the subject but that's maybe for a book someday.

Like I keep saying to the OP, just race him. A rolling start won't hurt your car and the tq of the 2.2 will put an end to the conversation or not and maybe it's time to save up for some new stuff.
Old 11-04-2010, 05:36 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would but he just blew it up hahahahahaha, he rigged up a turbo and didnt have a boost controller and it put out 14 psi and now his motor is knocking hahahhahahahhahhhaahahhahhhahahhahahhha
Old 11-05-2010, 06:40 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

^^ the OP's post above mine is the exact reason why duke just sounded like a dumbass in this thread to me.

The guys car the OP wanted to race was already a steaming pile of shit.
Old 11-05-2010, 09:53 AM
Banned

Received 44 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by barrett4bama,Nov 4 2010, 02:52 PM
yesterday this other guy asked me if i cooked some rice when we got back to class.
Ask him if he beats off to Iroc-Z pictures on the internet and listens to AC/DC while combing his mullet.
Old 11-05-2010, 01:46 PM

Originally Posted by st4rk,Nov 5 2010, 09:53 AM
Ask him if he beats off to Iroc-Z pictures on the internet and listens to AC/DC while combing his mullet.
Typically Asians don't have mull....wait! Okay I get it now. But still not funny. ;P

Quick Reply: b18 swapped teg vs. ap2