S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

Ever had another car totally puss out?

Old 12-30-2010, 05:33 PM

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Old 12-30-2010, 05:48 PM

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Disgustipated,Dec 30 2010, 06:33 PM
Another miss. But those videos are on point.

No one is trolling you here, just telling you how it is.
Old 12-30-2010, 05:52 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah man im just kidding, you can do whatever the hell you want...i didnt mean to be a dick
Old 12-30-2010, 06:43 PM

Originally Posted by OMG VTEC,Dec 30 2010, 07:48 PM
Another miss. But those videos are on point.

No one is trolling you here, just telling you how it is.
Let me get this straight:

I roll up to someone, ask them if they want to run, they chicken out and drive off... and I make a thread telling the story...

On a subforum dedicated to posting street racing stories, itself titled 'Street Encounters'...

I don't do anything douchey whatsoever, don't cuss at the guy, don't spin my tires or mess with him at all, unlike 90% of the thread posters in this forum that cut people off, race them on single lane roads, race in traffic, road rage all over the place, go well over 100 MPH while racing, I'm being flamed by a fool with the screen-name 'OMGVTEC'...

And I'm a douche? Really? The hypocrisy in this thread is astounding. You all need a HUGE reality check. Look at the context in which you're posting. Look at where you're posting. Truly a great example of people dogpiling in a flamefest without a thought as to WHY they're doing it. The lemming effect is strong with this one.

What's awesome is that I made a thread about people being pussies... and ended up with a thread full of dicks.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:48 PM
Former Sponsor

Received 38 Likes on 30 Posts

Haha your still not getting it. The other guy didn't want to race and calmly turned onto another street to avoid someone trying to race them.
So you in turn make a post about some pussy who wouldn't race you?
I think you are the one who needs a reality check lol.
Nothing wrong with posting street encounters in here when you race someone etc. But to post about some pussy who turned away instead of raced you when you tried is just immature. Even more so to not realize it once called out on it.
Old 12-30-2010, 06:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Disgustipated,Dec 30 2010, 07:43 PM
I don't do anything douchey whatsoever
Except make a thread on the internet to tell about your awesomeness. Well done sir
Old 12-30-2010, 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by Moddiction,Dec 30 2010, 08:48 PM
Haha your still not getting it. The other guy didn't want to race and calmly turned onto another street to avoid someone trying to race them.
So you in turn make a post about some pussy who wouldn't race you?
I think you are the one who needs a reality check lol.
Nothing wrong with posting street encounters in here when you race someone etc. But to post about some pussy who turned away instead of raced you when you tried is just immature. Even more so to not realize it once called out on it.
No I get it. You don't get it. This guy calmly drove off? Ok. That's why he sped off when the light turned green. You act like I was trying to rape him.

All I did was ask this little ricer if he wanted to race with his bad-ass WRX with its awesome black painted hood scoop and loud-ass exhaust.

Do you comprehend this? This is normal. This happens all the time on this forum. I just thought it was funny that a guy driving a WRX who normally acts cocky decided that he wasn't so bad-ass at the moment.

That's all.

Do you understand now? Do you see that I'm not killing his dog or burning down his house? Jesus.

Having people on a street racing forum trying to teach me about etiquette and manners is ironic beyond belief. I'll go to church if I need to hear this stuff, thank you.
Old 12-30-2010, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Impervious,Dec 30 2010, 08:51 PM
Except make a thread on the internet to tell about your awesomeness. Well done sir
Your name suits you. Do you even have an S2000 or do you just try to flame those that do?
Old 12-30-2010, 07:15 PM
Community Organizer

Received 551 Likes on 503 Posts

That ricer vid is hilarious, its one that always seems to pop up and I never get tired of watching it for a good

"not now chef... I'm in the zone"

Power shift!!!

Old 12-30-2010, 07:36 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Disgustipated,Dec 30 2010, 07:58 PM
No I get it. You don't get it. This guy calmly drove off? Ok. That's why he sped off when the light turned green. You act like I was trying to rape him.

All I did was ask this little ricer if he wanted to race with his bad-ass WRX with its awesome black painted hood scoop and loud-ass exhaust.

Do you comprehend this? This is normal. This happens all the time on this forum. I just thought it was funny that a guy driving a WRX who normally acts cocky decided that he wasn't so bad-ass at the moment.

That's all.

Do you understand now? Do you see that I'm not killing his dog or burning down his house? Jesus.

Having people on a street racing forum trying to teach me about etiquette and manners is ironic beyond belief. I'll go to church if I need to hear this stuff, thank you.
Because he has a loud exhaust and a painted hood scoop on a WRX means he wants to street race? Who are you to make assumptions? Do you know this guy personally, because you seem to make some pretty outrageous accusations of his personality purely based off the vehicle he's in. You go on to call him a wimp, and now he's cocky?

You're a work of art, glad you got life all figured out.

Quick Reply: Ever had another car totally puss out?