S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

S2000 VS 750i

Old 05-12-2006, 10:43 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vladimir L,May 12 2006, 10:39 AM
I get to bang women you would jerk off to in magazines. I get to drive and own cars you would only dream of owning. Next year I will own a GT2 and . I come home to a flat screen tv. Eat fine steak dinners every day. Have massive amounts of whatever I want.

FYL.
Does that make you a better man? No, you value status symbols where as others value relationships and greater items. I can't believe you are stupid enough to post something like this, it was probably to piss off people more than anything else.

Eternity is a long time to spend without your bimmer...
Old 05-12-2006, 10:46 AM

I dont know my x gf says

"Im letting money change me"

Hey when you cant even barely afford a ford taurus then all of the sudden you can buy a 750, s2k and ect its only right you floss it.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:51 AM

Originally Posted by gosixers215,May 12 2006, 10:42 AM
What's your point? Just read some of the shit you've posted and if you had any sense of reality you'd realize how stupid it sounds. Flat screen tv, sooo late 90's. Please...
LCD mounted on my wall.

I think im up for some ruth chris right now.

You sound like a little high school kid trying to be funny. You dont even know me. At the age of 22 I have bought 2 cars that cost more than you make in 2 years, I f--k girls that you jack off to in magazines in your bathroom wouldnt want to be me? Ok bro... keep tellin' yourself whatever you need to ta save face. Yer just a poop ass. But you entertain me, like all the other losers on the boards. hehe, bring it on.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:52 AM

Floss it? So just because you get money you should become an egomaniacal a$$hole? That doesn't make sense.

I've got relatives that started out in dirt floored shacks and are now millionaires. They still act like the same good hearted people that pulled themselves up by their boot straps and have never looked down upon people who don't earn as much.

Go ahead and floss it but don't end up like this: Idiot + BMW + Expensive Watch =

Guess that guy was more worried about how expensive his car was than the big @$$ train that ran him over, guess money doesn't make you bulletproof...
Old 05-12-2006, 10:53 AM

Originally Posted by Vladimir L,May 12 2006, 01:39 PM
I get to bang women you would jerk off to in magazines. I get to drive and own cars you would only dream of owning. Next year I will own a GT2 and . I come home to a flat screen tv. Eat fine steak dinners every day. Have massive amounts of whatever I want.

FYL.
Old 05-12-2006, 10:55 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Vladimir L,May 12 2006, 01:51 PM
LCD mounted on my wall.

I think im up for some ruth chris right now.

You sound like a little high school kid trying to be funny. You dont even know me. At the age of 22 I have bought 2 cars that cost more than you make in 2 years, I f--k girls that you jack off to in magazines in your bathroom wouldnt want to be me? Ok bro... keep tellin' yourself whatever you need to ta save face. Yer just a poop ass. But you entertain me, like all the other losers on the boards. hehe, bring it on.
Nice. You don't know me either. I just took a piss so you can have this pissing contest all by yourself...
Old 05-12-2006, 10:59 AM

Originally Posted by gosixers215,May 12 2006, 10:55 AM
Nice. You don't know me either. I just took a piss so you can have this pissing contest all by yourself...
Im not pissed off your the one that comes back to read all of my threads.

Its like an accident you want to comeback to watch and see what happened?

Old 05-12-2006, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Vladimir L,May 12 2006, 09:34 AM
Told him my watch is worth more then your life.
What a loser thing to say. I will be honest though, I have wanted to say that to people a couple times ... when I was an immature late-aged teenager. But luckily I have learned some respect and matured over the years after becoming a real man. If someone pisses you off and the only response you can manage is something along the lines of ... "oh ya ?! well you're poor and i have way more money than you!!" then I feel pity for you. I would suggest you sell your BMW and use the cash to by a foolproof way of killing yourself ... because no matter how much money you have you will always be a pathetic loser.

If this is not the case and I took what you said out of context then I apologize.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You guys know that this is SteveC under an alias just posting this to prove that we need him here.

Just ignore a$$hats like this guy and they will go away
Old 05-12-2006, 11:21 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Vladimir L,May 12 2006, 01:59 PM
Lately I club 3-4 times a week im at that stage of my life. I'm burnt out from work right now. Stressed also with some things im going through lately. Its weird how someone can be a big part of your life when you never intended it to be that way.

All I do is work I dont go out I have to chase money. I own a mortgage broker im like a lawyer chasing ambulances. Looking for deals all the time and more. I have no life right now its cool though dont really want one have to focus on my career and business.
that was taken out of his myspace. i think thats the most contradictory thing ive even heard in my life.

anyway to vlad:
you sir, sound like an idiot. im willing to bet you do not own half the things you say you do. And honestly, why would someone with "so" much money even bother to post on a forum? with your attitude it sounds like you have alot of "better" things to do, like pounding woman that i could only jack off too . if you don

Quick Reply: S2000 VS 750i