S2000 Street Encounters Stories of on-the-road exploits and encounters.

s2000 vs Miata (miata crashes)

Old 08-26-2012, 10:54 AM

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by zdave87
Originally Posted by eklipz98' timestamp='1346006980' post='21965804
[quote name='zdave87' timestamp='1346006600' post='21965795']
[quote name='eklipz98' timestamp='1346000314' post='21965662']
Leave the thread if you don't like it. This is the street encounters forum. Go preach somewhere else, your rhetoric is unwanted in these parts. Following a Miata on an uphill run is not even a test of limits for the s2000 with me behind the wheel. This was a leisurely pace where i was more focused on my "filming line" as i call it Maybe you need to go to the track more to learn about the s2000 before making ignorant statements.
I've been to the track more times than you have. You and the Miata driver could have killed somebody on a public road driving like that. How would you feel if your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend was in the other lane and your buddy hit them head on?
It's pretty easy to be on the track more than me, considering I've never been behind the wheel of a car at a track.

I thought the "take it to the track" trolls stayed out of this forum.
This is the "street encounters" forum.
Moral cowboys not welcome.
Go spam every other thread on this section and see how well received your comments are.
No one cares..
[/quote]

Darwin is alive and well-it's just a matter of time.
[/quote]
Leave. Just Leave.
Old 08-26-2012, 10:57 AM

Received 1,112 Likes on 990 Posts

Originally Posted by eklipz98
Originally Posted by zdave87' timestamp='1346007250' post='21965814
[quote name='eklipz98' timestamp='1346006980' post='21965804']
[quote name='zdave87' timestamp='1346006600' post='21965795']
Leave the thread if you don't like it. This is the street encounters forum. Go preach somewhere else, your rhetoric is unwanted in these parts. Following a Miata on an uphill run is not even a test of limits for the s2000 with me behind the wheel. This was a leisurely pace where i was more focused on my "filming line" as i call it Maybe you need to go to the track more to learn about the s2000 before making ignorant statements.
I've been to the track more times than you have. You and the Miata driver could have killed somebody on a public road driving like that. How would you feel if your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend was in the other lane and your buddy hit them head on?
It's pretty easy to be on the track more than me, considering I've never been behind the wheel of a car at a track.

Go spam every other thread on this section and see how well received your comments are.
No one cares..
[/quote]

Darwin is alive and well-it's just a matter of time.
[/quote]
Leave. Just Leave.
[/quote]
Old 08-26-2012, 06:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not gonna lie, I lol'd when it went sideways.
Old 08-26-2012, 07:14 PM

everyone you follow seems to crash lol
Old 09-02-2012, 12:14 PM

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

It's very easy to follow somebody rather then lead, no skills required. I was following this 370z and it went sideways and almost crashed.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:55 PM

Originally Posted by NoMoreCivicsPlease
everyone you follow seems to crash lol
My camera is normally faced forwards, and I am normally the camera car. Believe me, there are plenty that have crashed following me. Way more than those who I have followed. For example, here's people who were either following me, or driving solo:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kviWXF3q6GI

Originally Posted by s2000maniac
It's very easy to follow somebody rather then lead, no skills required. I was following this 370z and it went sideways and almost crashed.
I agree its easier to follow than lead in most cases. Both are difficult.
"No skills required"...that's a statement coming from someone who has clearly little knowledge about driving.
Old 09-02-2012, 04:42 PM

i just dont know about miatas. I tried giving them a chance. They just dont appeal to me.
Old 09-08-2012, 09:19 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by eklipz98
Originally Posted by zdave87' timestamp='1346006600' post='21965795

No one cares..
[/quote]
I do my share of, lets call it, aggressive driving... But crossing lanes like it is a race track is deadly. Any oncoming car and both parties are f@#kED. For anyone who has been to Tail Of The Dragon they know rule number 1 is to keep in your lane. Go as fast as you bloody want, but STAY IN YOUR LANE, I guess that doesnt happen elsewhere on twisty roads.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:28 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by zdave87
Originally Posted by eklipz98' timestamp='1346000314' post='21965662
o.o
your being very rude. he was in his lane the whole time and why are you bashin him for the miata's mistakes? it seems he has a good amount of driving skills. yelling at someone over the internet isnt going to make them change their driving style. just because your a gold member doesnt mean you can yell at whoever you want because their driving aggressive. and not to mention in a thread thats mainly for aggressive driving. he knows his limit and the cars limit. i dont think he would push it anywhere near his limit on a public road, your not the only person on here with common sense.
Old 09-22-2012, 08:36 PM

Originally Posted by s2cho
Originally Posted by zdave87' timestamp='1346006600' post='21965795
o.o
your being very rude. he was in his lane the whole time and why are you bashin him for the miata's mistakes? it seems he has a good amount of driving skills. yelling at someone over the internet isnt going to make them change their driving style. just because your a gold member doesnt mean you can yell at whoever you want because their driving aggressive. and not to mention in a thread thats mainly for aggressive driving. he knows his limit and the cars limit. i dont think he would push it anywhere near his limit on a public road, your not the only person on here with common sense.
[/quote]
Good response. Glad you understand me

Quick Reply: s2000 vs Miata (miata crashes)