S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

AIRGATE! Question about Silver...

Old 10-29-2001, 07:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AIRGATE! Question about Silver...

Airgate,

Thanks for posting those sweet pics. I got a couple quick questions for ya.

1. From the pictures... the Sebring silver looks a bit light blue.. I'm not sure if its the color of the sky being reflected or if it's the camea. But, is the sebring silver a very metallic pure silver or does it looks somewhat white and light blue???

2. Also, have u had the change to fit the boot on? I saw from the pics that the top sticks up a bit after it's down, does the boot cover it fully? Will the boot sit higher than the '00 and the '01s?

Thanks a lot man!!!!!

Jimmy
Old 10-29-2001, 07:36 PM
Former Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hey, I really like these full threads with my screen name!

Seriously, here are the answers to your questions!

The Sebring Silver is a very metallic SILVER. . .it reflects colors from all around and does not have any blue hues or other colors. I am going to take a picture of it tomorrow night under a well lit gas station as they have flourescent lights that will show the TRUE color of Sebring Silver.

No, the high today was only about 55 and had the top at home. I plan on getting around to it soon. I did see some pics of the Suzuka Blue with the top cover and it looks the same as '00's and '01's!

Thanks again. . .

-Raul (airgate)
Old 10-29-2001, 07:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Raul,

Thanks for the reply. Do you feel like a star on this board? Hehehe.

The thing is, I like the silverstone more.. somehow. I dunno why. But, I also like the sebring silver and I think I like it more than silverstone, but the pics I'm seeing now maybe doesn't show the true sebring color accurately. And, when I see your signature, the black just jumps at me.... since it's so clean and shinny too! Hehe.

Can't wait for those gas station sebring pics!

Thanks man.

Jimmy