S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Blue Interior...

Old 04-17-2005, 10:11 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

blue looks great, especially against Grand Prix White!!

Old 04-17-2005, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Incubus,Apr 17 2005, 09:25 AM
One more question: I'm already approved for the loan, and the dealership is faxing the buyer's order FIRST THING Monday morning. If I get to the bank at 9:00, will I have time to complete the purchase before my 11:30 class? I will need to test drive the car because there are three blues and I didn't drive the one with fewer miles, which is obviously the one I'm buying. Bank is about five minutes from dealership, and class is about 10 from dealership. If I press the time issue with them, will they rush to help me and will I have time? I hate Sundays!
thanks guys,
Barrett.
I wouldn't bet on that. Why can't you just finish the deal after class if it takes too long? They have to try to sell you accessories, warranties and the like before letting you out the door... You don't want to feel rushed when making this decision...especially not just to finish the deal before class...
Old 04-17-2005, 11:00 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by jasonw,Apr 17 2005, 06:21 PM
I wouldn't bet on that. Why can't you just finish the deal after class if it takes too long? They have to try to sell you accessories, warranties and the like before letting you out the door... You don't want to feel rushed when making this decision...especially not just to finish the deal before class...
It is more and less complicated than that.
Less complicated: I have completed the deal and agreed on a price. I already drove a blue car, it had 75 miles on it. The one I'm buying has 7 miles on it. The price I'm paying is already set in stone. Once at the dealer, I will drive the low mileage car and sign papers. When the bank gets the buyer's order, they will cut a check for THAT amount, I will pick it up when I sign the loan agreement.
More complicated: I have work after class, and then a night class after work. I won't have time until Wednesday if I can't do it tomorrow. I know it's only two days, but I'm so eager to get the car.
Old 04-17-2005, 11:22 AM

you won't make it to class.... soon as you drive off the lot.... all you're gonna want to do is find open roads or back roads and have some fun......might as well call yoru professors up and say you will not make it to class for the next week and get the work you need to complete..
Old 04-17-2005, 11:36 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blue03s2k,Apr 17 2005, 07:22 PM
you won't make it to class.... soon as you drive off the lot.... all you're gonna want to do is find open roads or back roads and have some fun......might as well call yoru professors up and say you will not make it to class for the next week and get the work you need to complete..
That's funny, and I actually thought about skipping. The thing is, this is a half semester course so I can only have half the number of absences. While the instructor is a nice guy, he makes no exceptions. I may just go and try to start a deal (get the juices flowing), and swing by after work on the way to my night class (AutoCAD).
Old 04-17-2005, 12:51 PM

The scene... My wife and I are looking S2k's at the dealership. I spent 10 minutes going over Vtech, handling, how great the mileage was for sports car, and why it was worth 30 grand, yada, yada. About 9 minutes more info than she wanted. Then she says the black interior is ok but I LOVE the blue one with the blue interior. I almost had a case of the vapors as I realized it was a done deal.

Truth is I liked the blue also and still do.
Old 04-17-2005, 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by Suzukaboy,Apr 17 2005, 12:51 PM
The scene... My wife and I are looking S2k's at the dealership. I spent 10 minutes going over Vtech, handling, how great the mileage was for sports car, and why it was worth 30 grand, yada, yada. About 9 minutes more info than she wanted. Then she says the black interior is ok but I LOVE the blue one with the blue interior. I almost had a case of the vapors as I realized it was a done deal.

Truth is I liked the blue also and still do.
Suzukaboy: You and your wife have excellent taste. The suzuka blue is stunning.
Old 04-17-2005, 01:55 PM

MD1. I'll pass your comment on to my wife. Never can go wrong telling her she's got good taste.

An interesting topic might be "what do women really want when getting a car like the S2k." or maybe "How did you sell your significant other on the S2k."
Old 04-17-2005, 02:27 PM

It wasn't my first choice, but I love it now. The exterior color is very easy to keep clean too.
Old 04-17-2005, 05:55 PM

I believe the blue interior seems to not heat up as much. Also they seem to be more pricy then the other colors. I installed the leather blue visors and they look great from rick's .

Quick Reply: Blue Interior...