S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Buying an S2k, But Can't decide which

Old 02-02-2009, 08:07 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 02-02-2009, 08:09 AM

Yup these folks know what they're talking about. Now aren't you glad you asked?

Oh and don't feel bad for walking away from the deal and the sales guy losing a sale. If he is willing to sell you two at a certain price, he should be willing to sell you one at the same unit price. I know people need to earn a living but it doesn't mean you give charity.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:32 AM

I'd get the silver one. I wouldn't be able to handle a completely red interior for more than a few months before it started to annoy me. Also having owned a few black cars in the past, I can safely say that unless you want to wash the car every couple of days, it will look dirty. I hated trying to keep them looking clean because it was like ever 2 days they needed to be washed again.
Old 02-02-2009, 08:38 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Hey everyone

Im choosing to wait it out a bit more, even at 28K for me I'll have some financial problems. so Im going to reconsider and try agian at a later time.
that and I think I want Chicane silver it's a nice color and I love silver. But i like red interior, So Im going to hunt for a silver with a red interior and hope that I get a better deal. I got time, new s2k might dissapear soon because they are discontinued but, there's always some few good none beaten up used one around.

Thanks for all the help
Old 02-02-2009, 09:04 AM

Received 174 Likes on 86 Posts

Originally Posted by Chikane,Feb 2 2009, 09:38 AM
Hey everyone

Im choosing to wait it out a bit more, even at 28K for me I'll have some financial problems. so Im going to reconsider and try agian at a later time.
that and I think I want Chicane silver it's a nice color and I love silver. But i like red interior, So Im going to hunt for a silver with a red interior and hope that I get a better deal. I got time, new s2k might dissapear soon because they are discontinued but, there's always some few good none beaten up used one around.

Thanks for all the help
How about this one? But I would not do it if it is going to put you in financial problems. It is never worth it.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=u...&standard=false
Old 02-02-2009, 08:36 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Whoa... thank you that's a nice find O_O.....I'll definitely think about it
Old 02-03-2009, 02:30 AM

Received 325 Likes on 275 Posts

Originally Posted by Chikane,Feb 2 2009, 12:38 PM
Hey everyone

Im choosing to wait it out a bit more, even at 28K for me I'll have some financial problems. Thanks for all the help
Be sure to thank your buddy for backing out before you.
Old 02-03-2009, 11:34 AM
Former Moderator

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Chikane,Feb 2 2009, 09:38 AM
Hey everyone

Thanks for all the help
If your screen name is "Chikane" (sic), then I guess the color choice is already made up?
Old 02-03-2009, 12:02 PM

28k, too much
Old 02-03-2009, 08:12 PM

like everyone has stated your overpaying! try to get one for around 26 grand. If your great at keeping your cars clean i would say get the black. black looks best but is very hard to keep clean. CS is a great paint job, hides dirt and cleans up real nice. Can't go wrong either way, but i would get the BB. I wanted a berlina black S, and i wound up with a NFR i love the nfr but go with the color you are already leaning towards more.

Quick Reply: Buying an S2k, But Can't decide which