S2000 Talk Discussions related to the S2000, its ownership and enthusiasm for it.

Funny things people have said about your s2000

Old 06-22-2011, 07:27 PM

Received 8 Likes on 3 Posts

We had a floating assistant manager at my shop the other day. He came inside and asked "Who's Porsche is parked out back?" I would understand that comment from some teenage girl coming in for an oil change, but not from the assistant manager of a mechanic shop. That should be grounds for termination...
Old 06-23-2011, 05:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I personally didn't hear this but my gf did as we got into my car leaving from church:

little kid: I want a car like that one when I grow up daddy!
Dad: which one?
little kid: That one! *points to my car*

I wish I heard it. Makes me smile though.
Old 06-23-2011, 06:24 AM

Originally Posted by toofast4yalll
We had a floating assistant manager at my shop the other day. He came inside and asked "Who's Porsche is parked out back?" I would understand that comment from some teenage girl coming in for an oil change, but not from the assistant manager of a mechanic shop. That should be grounds for termination...
LOL....yeah...have to agree.

Yesterday while stopping at the store, two guys were getting out of a Shelby Mustang. Passenger saw me drive up & I heard him say "whoa"....I parked with a spot between us & told them that the Shelby looked like it'd be a fun ride. The driver says "not as much fun as that S2000". We all laughed and it's cool to find straight up car guys. I like lots of cars...but the S is my choice.

The muscle vs tuner thing is stupid....and it was cool to see someone driving a Mustang know what an S2000 is...and can appreciate it.
Old 06-23-2011, 04:15 PM

After I went to the movies I went back to my car and sat inside just listening to music and on my phone. I see a stock looking silver 350z in front of me with some HIDEOUS chrome gangsta looking wheels lol...FAIL. Anyway I see a guy and his very attractive girlfriend walking up to the Z. The guy looks at me really fast and just gets inside. The girl opened he door, was about to get in, but she looked at me ( in my s2k) and smiled at me for a good 3-5 seconds, then got in the Z...hahaha We never said anything but it was kind of funny
Old 06-23-2011, 05:21 PM

Received 28 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by xredjar
Originally Posted by toofast4yalll' timestamp='1308799667' post='20710734

Yesterday while stopping at the store, two guys were getting out of a Shelby Mustang. Passenger saw me drive up & I heard him say "whoa"....I parked with a spot between us & told them that the Shelby looked like it'd be a fun ride. The driver says "not as much fun as that S2000". We all laughed and it's cool to find straight up car guys. I like lots of cars...but the S is my choice.

The muscle vs tuner thing is stupid....and it was cool to see someone driving a Mustang know what an S2000 is...and can appreciate it.
Old 06-23-2011, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by xredjar
Originally Posted by toofast4yalll' timestamp='1308799667' post='20710734

sounds like two cool guys.
Old 06-24-2011, 09:30 PM

My girlfriend and I were arguing today:

girlfriend: "you know you spend all this f@#kin money on your car and you dont even give a shit about me!"

me: "Thats because my car doesn't argue with me"

girlfriend: "yea, well your car doesn't give you pussy"

me: "well it can"

I was joking with her about the arrogance of course, but it was funny how it came out. lol
Old 06-24-2011, 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by BrockB
My girlfriend and I were arguing today:

girlfriend: "you know you spend all this f@#kin money on your car and you dont even give a shit about me!"

me: "Thats because my car doesn't argue with me"

girlfriend: "yea, well your car doesn't give you pussy"

me: "well it can"

I was joking with her about the arrogance of course, but it was funny how it came out. lol
love the last line.
reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54AW7...eature=related
Old 06-25-2011, 01:45 PM

lmao
Old 06-25-2011, 08:17 PM

Today I was driving to my friends house,took one right turn at about 35mph. And the guy holding a pizza sign at the corner was like "DAAYYYUUMMM"

gave him a peace sign and kept driving.

Quick Reply: Funny things people have said about your s2000